What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Well There are those who made great profite from forex but to me it's to risky rather invest in cryptocurrency

Well the few people I know earning via forex trading aren't very rich per say but they are very comfortable at least and can get anything they desire without much stress.
I have couple of friends that have really made it with the trading of forex,and they are not just into trading but are into tutoring and mentorship as well,they are really making good returns from forex trading.

There are those who made great profite from forex but to me it's to risky rather invest in cryptocurrency
There is no much difference between investing on Cryptocurrencies and investing on forex trading as they both carries a lot of risk operating on the both platform.
I have never seen any, I personally is a living witness. I joined a forex group this year, after serious of learning and dedication with hard work. I later quit to go and look for something else to do. Forex is more like gambling. I wish people can see that too.
I understand your perspective about forex trading but in a way it is not totally like gambling if you do not enter into with emotions which would definitely cause you to lose.

Last edited:
Becoming wealthy using forex is very possible but aside from this I will advice that you learn the business very well if you want to get rich through it the more knowledge you have gotten is the more money that you will make learn both technical and fundamental analysis

Forex usually takes longer to master and as long as your master the act of trading the market perfectly , you will not have any problem generating profit from the forex market. Is possible to make good money with forex only if you will be discipline to learn it for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back