Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have made many sites for PC over my career. Most of the sites I make do work on mobile fine, but I can understand having an app for your website and I wish I could develop an app, but unfortunately I'm only able to do web design when it pertains to traditional means, but I would love to learn to code more so I can make my own mobile app for some of my sites. I think it would be so cool.

Do you mean to talk about mobile friendly site or mobile apps? These are two different things. You can create a mobile friendly site just by using a responsive template or theme. By using mobile friendly themes and templates, you can easily optimize your devices for different devices.

Developing of websites may be nee to you since it is not your field. Everybody will not have the knowledge of how to create website but you can have idea that it is done by website developer. There are many designed systems that can help you to create online store.

I think they both are about the same. I mean when you make a standard website, making it mobile friendly or responsive doesn't take all that much extra coding.

If you want to create a mobile friendly site, all you need to do is use a responsive theme. Once you use responsive theme your site will automatically adjust to the screensize of the device.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back