What's new

Detective Pikachu

Deleted member 456

Have you guys heard about the Detective Pikachu movie? It's currently scheduled to be released on May 10th, 2019. I had no idea that this was in the works, but I was scrolling down on Facebook the other day, and I happened to notice that one of my friends shared a trailer of it. It looks like that it's the first official trailer, and Warner Bros. released it a few days ago.

Here's the trailer:

In general, how do you guys feel about this movie? Do you plan on going to see Detective Pikachu?

I heard and saw the trailer about it. Not sure whether I will watch it yet since I don't care about Pokemon that much but the plot does look pretty good. It's going to be pretty weird to hear Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu. The only character I can see him as is Deadpool so that's all I'll be thinking of during the film lol :LOL:

xD it was a funny movie, that only him was seeking it.

I actually have not watched this movie called detective Pikachu but I would love to watch it because I feel that it will be an interesting movie to watch.

yes I have heard about the movie it's a very fantastic movie and also interesting I watch the movie twice because I love watching it. The storyline is very interesting

Well this is my first time hearing about this movie. But the movie seems to be very interesting, I'll make a search on this movie on YouTube today so I can know more about the movie

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back