Detective Pikachu

D

Deleted member 456

Have you guys heard about the Detective Pikachu movie? It's currently scheduled to be released on May 10th, 2019. I had no idea that this was in the works, but I was scrolling down on Facebook the other day, and I happened to notice that one of my friends shared a trailer of it. It looks like that it's the first official trailer, and Warner Bros. released it a few days ago.

Here's the trailer:

In general, how do you guys feel about this movie? Do you plan on going to see Detective Pikachu?

kingcool52

Familiar Face
BizNotes
I heard and saw the trailer about it. Not sure whether I will watch it yet since I don't care about Pokemon that much but the plot does look pretty good. It's going to be pretty weird to hear Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu. The only character I can see him as is Deadpool so that's all I'll be thinking of during the film lol :LOL:

V

vest1992

xD it was a funny movie, that only him was seeking it.

Ralphjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I actually have not watched this movie called detective Pikachu but I would love to watch it because I feel that it will be an interesting movie to watch.

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
yes I have heard about the movie it's a very fantastic movie and also interesting I watch the movie twice because I love watching it. The storyline is very interesting

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well this is my first time hearing about this movie. But the movie seems to be very interesting, I'll make a search on this movie on YouTube today so I can know more about the movie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock