What's new

Defi lotto claim

kmiller62571

Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello this is for defi people's you can claim if you hold certain defi tokens is a lottery you can win cost nothing just make sure you pay gas fees you can hold them or sell on uniswap your choice here is link

Can you claim this defi on binance.. claims i'm looking for this days are the new project that as vision and are legit. Therefore a well known medium is required.

The fact that we can hold our defi currency in our wallet and still strand a chance of winning lottery on them is quite an attractive offer. I am definitely signing up for this.

Done centralised finance is one of the ways in the cryoto space which you can earn a lot of money. In this case, I so much live the opportunity from the wallet and still keep your coins.

I don't know this scheme but I see some red flags. The statement "Airdrops worth hundreds $" rings bells in my ears. I really suspect that they are actually giving anything. Well, they may give you tokens but I doubt these tokens have a real value.

I'm not using defi Network at the moment and I'm not using it just because of the fact that I see majority of the Airdrop app or PLATFORM as a time waster because a lot of them don't pay

Hello this is for defi people's you can claim if you hold certain defi tokens is a lottery you can win cost nothing just make sure you pay gas fees you can hold them or sell on uniswap your choice here is link

Delfi- lotto claim is certain a lottery where you can win and get coins which you can hold or probably sell on uniswap , a friend introduced me back then but i don't like anything concerning lottery.

I'm currently not using defi account just because of the fact that the system for airdrop at the moment is really not encouraging because of lots of scam

This is an attractive proposition claiming an airdrop and participating in lottery without any cost to be borne. I will say people use be careful.

I don't think that the offer still exist . The thread is old already. I really think it would be nice to update it to see if we can still apply for it.

Oh! I hope it still exist because I'm sourcing for legit airdrops. Most airdrops is just a complete waste of time and resources.

I'm currently not using defi account just because of the fact that the system for airdrop at the moment is really not encouraging because of lots of scam
I do not have an account with them, so I don't really know how it works. Have you had any experience with scammers on the platform before?

Please I would like to know if this offer is still available. I haven't opened the defi account yet. I have come across some airdrops that actually pay, others will let you go through a strenuous process without paying you at the end.

I don't really understand the whole writeup above. we all know that seeing is believing so it would have been very encouraging if you showed us point to proof that the platform is genuine by either showing us evidence of swapping you did in the above platform or tell us if it is withdrawable and how to go about it. Personally, I don't participate in airdrops. Thanks for sharing though.

This isn't nice to me and I'll not take any chance that'll make my small investment that I have in my wallet disappear. I'm very cautious of anything that's free when it comes to crpyto when it isn't airdrops.

This sounds to me more like a betting or gambling, I prefer other means of earning money online than to be doing such things, learning a good skills is always the best way to earn a decent amount of money.

I don't really know what this is all about, but if you can earn a good idea of money I think it will be good, but you also have to be careful with platforms like this.

This isn't nice to me and I'll not take any chance that'll make my small investment that I have in my wallet disappear. I'm very cautious of anything that's free when it comes to crpyto when it isn't airdrops.
I don't really know what this Lotto means but I have been hearing about it lately, can you give me a concise explaination on what it is, I'll much appreciate it.

Despite not knowing this strategy, I can spot several warning signs.
"Airdrops worth hundreds of dollars" raises alarm bells in my ears.
I seriously doubt that they are providing anything.
They might offer you tokens, but I seriously doubt that they have any actual worth.

This is god information. Thank you. I don't see any harm in trying it out since it's free. I just hope it isn't one of all these scam lottery that no one ends up winning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back