What's new

Dealing with spam

Question for forum owners using Wordpress, how do you deal with spammers? what plugin or other methods do you use beside manual moderation?
Personally I don't really like it when a website is actually full of spam because it makes every word at and all conducive in my opinion and I believe that it affects your website ranking.

In this era of technology we cannot do away with the annoying issues like hacking, virus and spam. Although spamming is very minor and can be tolerated at times but I am still against it. Even in social media when a friend would send me spam I will block him. Spamming is a moral issue to me.

There are lot of ways to control spam in forum scripts, but wordpress is built for only blogging not for other purposes. If you want ecommerce site then move to top ecommerce scripts instead of woo commerce.
BTW how it is working presently?
This is actually why I really enjoyed making use of WordPress because most of their plug-in actually very effective in taking care of this kind of problem for someone's website.

I don't even know how this should be under and I am also willing to learn , so I have to wait to hear from what others will say, most especially the moderators of this community.

Well, wordpress hosting is mainly use for blogs so I haven't been on any forum to that is hosted by WordPress. The best approach would be to have a moderator in place that would check the activities of the forum and filter out those who are violating the forums policy.

If you receive an offensive email, then the simplest thing to do is just delete and ignore it. it doesn't get harder than that. Personally, I don't even pay attention to them.

wordpress is built for only blogging not for other purposes. If you want ecommerce site then move to top ecommerce scripts instead of woo commerce.

wordpress is built for only blogging not for other purposes. If you want ecommerce site then move to top ecommerce scripts instead of woo commerce.
I don't have any idea on what you are saying I think that's because I don't know what those terms are, I'll much appreciate it if you shed more light on this, thank you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back