What's new

Dealing with spam

I haven't used wordpress forums since it will be only for blogging and using such type of scripts are not recommended. Try Xenforo and you can maintain it easily.
Does xenoforo offers a tool to control and monitor Spammers ?

The best solution is to install plug-in like captcha to screen out spammers, with this method spamming will reduce more on your site
Post automatically merged:

Spamming can b very worrysome on both website and forums. The best way to deal with this is to download a captcha plugin to flush out bot trying to get access to your website or forum

Last edited:
On the off chance that you have time, check the clients different inquiries/answers. On the off chance that they're spam, at that point report. In the event that most of answers or questions are spam, at that point report the client.

It's a network exertion to keep sites liberated from spams

Dealing with spam: reduce the junk in your emailDealing with spamReduce the junk in your email. Unsubscribe from lists. Avoid signing up for junk. Don't respond to scams. Move spam to junk. Get a new email address. Use separate addresses. Check out Gmail. Block senders server-side.

You could use the CAPTCHA feature on your blog or website. It has been proven to effectively and conveniently protect and block spams from your website. . CAPTCHA means "Completely Automated Public Touring Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart"

You could use the CAPTCHA feature on your blog or website. It has been proven to effectively and conveniently protect and block spams from your website. . CAPTCHA means "Completely Automated Public Touring Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart"
Yeah i think you are right about this , there are most websites plugi that have those captha features and you could just add them to your blog ,when you feel you are facing too many spam content and others i think , so there are are multiple means
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i think you are right about this , there are most websites plugi that have those captha features and you could just add them to your blog ,when you feel you are facing too many spam content and others i think , so there are are multiple means

I was reading in several sites and one of the recommendations that caught my attention is to try to use an automated system to protect your website. They recommend comprehensive systems like Akismet, which has plugins for forum systems, are easy to install and do most of the work for you. I read that other members have recommended it, you should give it a try.

Apart from that the forum users can personally see that the users of their forums are using it in the right way , providing them the required information along with their grammatical errors.
Its best!

There are many WordPress plugin you could actually make use of you , and are more concerned more about dealing and others i think , so actually if you want to fight spam content on your blog page , i would require you to download the plugin like askimet and others i think , so that's it

Most times spam massages is some how irritating am telling you it's not funny it's a very serious matter, that needs urgent attention, please we need attention to this issue it's need attention we have to write the people in charge of Gmail to do something about it .

Honestly I don't know how to deal with spam because i have never experienced such, but you can always google it to get some vital information that will help you in other to deal with spam.

The only way that I used in maintaining my blog on not pressed it by using CAPTCHA as this blocks anything that will be of a security threat to the blog.

Question for forum owners using Wordpress, how do you deal with spammers? what plugin or other methods do you use beside manual moderation?
Spam is like a normal system in the internet world, most users do spam, by passing information not associated with what is on ground.

It's better you use captcha to screen out more people from spamming your blog
yes its a better way you advised here and it will certainly stop spam to your blog. these days so many people are using this idea to stop spam in their blog and its really good. everyone want to have clean blogging

I have never owned a wordpress website or a forum, therefore, I do not know how it goes at the back end, however, I believe there must be some plugins to stop spam.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back