Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
So, you have probably heard Bizdustry has been the victim of a reasonably large scale Dos or DDoS attack over the past few days. We've since implemented Cloudflare and everything appears to be running smoother than it was. Who else uses Cloudflare and what is your experience with the company? Did you sign up for a paying plan?

I was shocked to hear that Bizdustry suffered from DDoS attack which was the same thing that happened to Facebook and some other online platforms few weeks ago. Why would such cruel people target Bizdustry too? I'm glad that Cloudflare is working well now to put them at bay.

I am sorry if I sound foolish, but I would like to know what is DDOS attack and how Cloudflare protects against DDOS attack? I hear that DDOS is a situation when someone sends a large traffic to your site to freeze it. Is that true?

I like CloudFlare I just enabled it on Tech Observed and my ping speeds have gone up by a mile, amazing decision honestly.

I’m hoping it does stop those attacks for you.

I was shocked to hear that Bizdustry suffered from DDoS attack which was the same thing that happened to Facebook and some other online platforms few weeks ago. Why would such cruel people target Bizdustry too? I'm glad that Cloudflare is working well now to put them at bay.
I was also shocked when I hear bizdustry is suffering from ddos attacks but I believe by now everything has become normal.

Though I've been hearing about this cloudflare security but I never know it also allowed for smooth running of sites as well.
That's amazing and I'm going to consider it for my next project.

Yes. I try to use CloudFlare any chance that I get. I like their CDN service and the protection they offer for DDOS.

Cloudfare would be good for sites where the hosting isn't attacked, only a specific site. It would be good for owners of sited that could get a lot of hate. For instance, it could be sites with political opinions that are viscously hated by certain people.

Cloudflare provides great services like it protects your website and improves its speed. It blocks DOS and DDoS and allows only genuine traffic.

I think that is a lot of websites that actually do make use of this service however personally I have never utilised it because I do not have enough information in order to make that decision however it will surely something that I will look into in the future.

They make it easy and free to get a secure web domain. That is the main reason it seems people use it. So that alone might make it valuable for you depending on your site.

It depends on the nature of the hoster if you are using ForumOtion there is no Cloudflare installed as it is a ready script but if you are using another provider it is possible like Vanilla is compatible with Cloudflare.

Making it easy is a good thing however this also means that there is a lot of people that are creating websites as well to try and scam people because it is easy to do so, so it can work either way.

I recently had DDoS attack on one of my forums. I am yet to try Cloudflare but I hear that even the free service is good to stop people from attacking your website. I will try cloudflare soon.

We have just recently started using Cloudflare on our forums and it's working well. We haven't had any attacks yet but we felt having that extra layer of protection was best as you never know when someone could strike.

Unfortunately, some will strike out of jealousy, revenge for something or even just because they can so it is always wise to be prepared.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back