What's new

Data calls vs Voice calls - Which is cheaper for you?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The cost of internet and call tariff plans differ from place to place. In your own place, which is more expensive to use between data calls and voice calls?

I mostly make voice calls and even data calls are not expensive as I can use my data on them

I prefer data calls myself as they are much cheaper in my country. With $1, you can make up to 1000 minutes of data calls. With voice calls, you can barely get 30 minutes with that amount.

I don't make data calls much as for that we need to call on their WhatsApp or other similar app and like to call directly

The cost of internet and call tariff plans differ from place to place. In your own place, which is more expensive to use between data calls and voice calls?
My voice call is cheaper. I have compared it before but I mostly do data calls because I am used to it.

We have the unlimited calling in our packs but I hardly make any voice calls and mostly text or whatsapp

We have the unlimited calling in our packs but I hardly make any voice calls and mostly text or whatsapp
Are you telling me that there is a subscription that gives you unlimited calling in your country. That's impressive. Is it really that expensive?

They will even tell you that you are going to use the data for one month but it is a lie
Have you observed that our data plans are being charged double. They would tell you they gave you 1gb but they would charge you double making it 500mb.

Are you telling me that there is a subscription that gives you unlimited calling in your country. That's impressive. Is it really that expensive?
Yes we have this option but since I don't make many calls so mostly this facility goes wasted

For me VoIP is cheaper than phone calls because I used broad band unlimited internet for $17 per month

Earning additional money online has various advantages, including:

The cost of internet and phone tariff plans can vary greatly based on region, service provider, plan type, and consumption habits. It is critical to evaluate plans and pricing in order to get the most cost-effective solution that suits your requirements. Several service providers give bundles or savings for combining data and phone services, so it's worth looking into them as well.

I think that you are talking about data calls that require us to spend data? I receive an unlimited data from my ISP and I think that data calls are far much cheaper.

I think that you are talking about data calls that require us to spend data? I receive an unlimited data from my ISP and I think that data calls are far much cheaper.
When you guys tell me about unlimited data, I always seem lost because to have that kind of experience in my country, you would have to break the bank.

Both are almost the same for me as we get unlimited calling and internet and even if we make video call then also its not expensive

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back