Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently wanted to move away from the youtube for the purpose of the diversification. And realized that there are not many options out there. And we have to find out what we can do in order to earn from the video. So I wanted to check out the dailymotion. But there is not much activity. Also there is not much creator specific information one can check out. So that is kind of worrying me a lot lately.

Do you see value in dailymotion as a creator?

I think daily motion are mostly for those who want to earn money while i use youtube for promotions , just like you see the videos of daily motion on faucet sites and other, you can put the script in your blog and start earning

Daily motion to me is a platform where one can get movies as well as do some video stuff yourself. But you can't compare what youtube offers to daily motion
Post automatically merged:

Daily motion to me is a platform where one can get movies as well as do some video stuff yourself. But you can't compare what youtube offers to daily motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back