What's new

Daily status : Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Interesting site that you shared here, I must commend you for that, but please you forget to include your proof of payment, do well to post it so we will have no difficulty registering in the site, and with the proof of payment we are sure to make some money from the app.
Providing proof of payment is important but you need to understand that those platforms cannot make you any reasonable money. I have ventured into similar platforms before but at the end of the day I was not able to make even a single dollar. Any website that cannot give me up to a dollar a day is not worth my time at all especially if it is time wasting.

do you have any payment proof perhaps? $10 is quite a lot for a minimum withdrawal.
same doubt I also don't know why he didn't attach payment proof. As a user, before joining any platform, if we see the payment proof, then we will also try to join, but without any proof trusting any site is not possible, because at the end, these types of platforms do not pay the amount.

Is this platform still in vogue? Though I have an issue with them paying that low amount of points for watching videos which I believe will not be less than 30 seconds; that's not so feasible, you'll have to watch an average of 145 videos before reaching payout

I appreciate you sharing!
Looks good, actually.
I've been looking for evaluations of Google Play, and the results are conflicting.
It might not be a fraud, but getting to $10 takes some time.
Overall, I believe it is worthwhile to invest some time in it, if only to test the water.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back