What's new

D-Tube.com REVIEW: LEGIT or SCAM ?

vest1992

1606080611610.png
What is D-tube.com?

D-Tube.com is a new social media platform that is self-governed, it is a place where users vote on videos to get rewards. This decentralized platform for videos it is similar to youtube, you have the same options to watch videos and react to them. The biggest difference is in its idea most than the technology, being a blockchain-based project, which is free of advertisement and decentralized shows you that it has more advantages in front of the competition that is youtube.

What is also great about this is that there is no way for censoring videos, which I think promotes freedom of speech and the point of view of their members, the community uplifts videos and that is amazing, because of the STEEM blockchain and of course the decentralized nature of IPFS. Liking and sharing each others work does great for a collective of any kind. Joining this platform it means you are going to be a part of the pioneers of sharing content in new ways.

How much can you earn from D-tube.com?

1606084700002.png

This attractive platform for creators makes it is easy to start earning and reap the benefits. From what I have seen is that videos only gain you money for a period of seven days, all that you have earned in this period it is paid into your wallet, after it stops gaining currency.

So mainly here you earn by your participation, still have to learn more about this because I only understood up until now that you can earn from how many likes you have on your videos, the metrics are important, you earn when people also like your comments which is something awesome, you would never earn from that on youtube, only they earn from that and do not share it.As you can see in the description of the video in the image below, you are earning when people are reacting to your content.

1606084772907.png

Referrals on D-tube.com?

This could be a new update in the future, at the moment, I couldn t find any affiliate link that I can share, and I have been looking for it. At the moment it seems that there is not way to get an affiliate link, so no referral earnings over here.
1606085669575.png

Is D-tube.com legit?

I have just posted this video : https://d.tube/#!/v/elvest1992/vb4i5r3ju5u that we uploaded with a third party channel from youtube. They are legit from what I see, though they might need more content creators that will share through the decentralized tube that runs on blockchain.

What is also great is that you can see who likes and dislikes your content which shows you that they are really transparent with all of it.
1606085725491.png
Other information regarding D-tube.com!

Found some key facts of the first sale of DTC coins this year in april.
1606085564798.png
I love the transparency of DTube, their data is public, and if you are interested in any of the members or its content you can take your time and analyze, it can be done by anyone with a device that is connected to an internet connection. Another cool thing is that you can login with more than one option like you had on youtube with only g-mail, here you can login with an Hive account, with Steemit or straight with D-Tube.

Their interface is really similar to the one of the competition, which is youtube, it is intuitive and runs really easy because there are no ads before the videos or meanhile you are watching a video, that is just great to know. Not spending to see repetitive commercials that are just not even something that you are interested it..
1606080775585.png

Check also this video :

How to join D-tube.com?

1606085497351.png
1.To register click here, and scroll down to press start.
2.Complete your birthday and add your e-mail.
3.Do the captcha and activate your account on e-mail.
4.To continue the account creation process, please click on the link received.
5.Link your facebook account. Verify your phone number.
6.Save your cryptographic keys in a safe place and confirm.
7.Choose your username and visit your channel.

Is this a new platform so reference missions haven't been provided? whereas the reference mission is the most interesting mission because it can speed up to get withdrawal coins.

DTC coin do need some special wallet?
Do uploders earn in DTC coin?
This article says earning will for for 7 days in D-Tube, after that earning will be send to user, (in DTC wallet of other?)

What is D-tube.com?

D-Tube.com is a new social media platform that is self-governed, it is a place where users vote on videos to get rewards. This decentralized platform for videos it is similar to youtube, you have the same options to watch videos and react to them. The biggest difference is in its idea most than the technology, being a blockchain-based project, which is free of advertisement and decentralized shows you that it has more advantages in front of the competition that is youtube.

What is also great about this is that there is no way for censoring videos, which I think promotes freedom of speech and the point of view of their members, the community uplifts videos and that is amazing, because of the STEEM blockchain and of course the decentralized nature of IPFS. Liking and sharing each others work does great for a collective of any kind. Joining this platform it means you are going to be a part of the pioneers of sharing content in new ways.

View attachment 1407

This attractive platform for creators makes it is easy to start earning and reap the benefits. From what I have seen is that videos only gain you money for a period of seven days, all that you have earned in this period it is paid into your wallet, after it stops gaining currency.

So mainly here you earn by your participation, still have to learn more about this because I only understood up until now that you can earn from how many likes you have on your videos, the metrics are important, you earn when people also like your comments which is something awesome, you would never earn from that on youtube, only they earn from that and do not share it.As you can see in the description of the video in the image below, you are earning when people are reacting to your content.

View attachment 1408

Referrals on D-tube.com?

This could be a new update in the future, at the moment, I couldn t find any affiliate link that I can share, and I have been looking for it. At the moment it seems that there is not way to get an affiliate link, so no referral earnings over here.

Is D-tube.com legit?

I have just posted this video : https://d.tube/#!/v/elvest1992/vb4i5r3ju5u that we uploaded with a third party channel from youtube. They are legit from what I see, though they might need more content creators that will share through the decentralized tube that runs on blockchain.

What is also great is that you can see who likes and dislikes your content which shows you that they are really transparent with all of it.

I love the transparency of DTube, their data is public, and if you are interested in any of the members or its content you can take your time and analyze, it can be done by anyone with a device that is connected to an internet connection. Another cool thing is that you can login with more than one option like you had on youtube with only g-mail, here you can login with an Hive account, with Steemit or straight with D-Tube.

Their interface is really similar to the one of the competition, which is youtube, it is intuitive and runs really easy because there are no ads before the videos or meanhile you are watching a video, that is just great to know. Not spending to see repetitive commercials that are just not even something that you are interested it..
View attachment 1406

Check also this video :

How to join D-tube.com?

Thanks for sooo detailed review. You told every thing in very detail , definitely I ll try it because I have my own videos related to art and craft tutorials. And hopefully people ll like my work there

I love the concept of the platform, I will make an account now and check it out. But is there limited amount of votes a user can vote in a month? Or it’s unlimited. ??

Really interesting the information of DTube, excellent thread. But they throw up questions that are interesting to which you have not answered. Before registering I would like to know which are the payment methods, which wallets are accepted. Can I charge by paypal or payeer? These are questions in which I will wait for an answer, since it attracts my attention.

Nice idea but i really want to know something about dtube, how do we earn on d.tube because i Don't know how d.tube works is it beyond to click on ad by earning most importantly i will like you to send the link to register fir essy

This is a great lengthy review. If I understand it correctly, this works like youtube, where in you could upload videos to earn. I'm not really sure, I just cram it. But anyway, I thought at first I get to earn from here just by watching. Guess this is not meant for me, as I don't really make videos.

Never heard of this video sharing platform. I having thinking about starting my own youtube channel since a long time, however, due to the monetization requirement, I do not have courage to gwt started. Based on what I have read here, I am quite interested in working on this platform

This is actually a very well detailed review. I like that.

What I understand from the review is that is what exactly the same as YouTube or almost the same as YouTube. The only difference is that it works on block chain, which makes it better.

This is a good way to earn money online and why I said this is that based on analyst rating watching video content can be very productive for individuals than read articles so if viewers see the video content interesting and engaging then they will stay glued to it which can later give the owner of the video good money on this platform based on review

This is a good way to earn money online and why I said this is that based on analyst rating watching video content can be very productive for individuals than read articles so if viewers see the video content interesting and engaging then they will stay glued to it which can later give the owner of the video good money on this platform based on review
hello there. well its a good idea to make money on another platform and i would like to learn about it so i can be together all those people who are willing to join this site..i hope if i have to learn friends will help me

I haven't heard about this website that you just reviewed but from the look of things it seems like one could make a lot from it, I would do some personal research about it this evening and if it's legit and paying well then I would register and see if I could earn something from it.

I am hearing of D tube for the first time. It's package seems interesting and the review was given in details. Base on it watch and earn features,I believe it will attract a lot of traffic that will allow it makes money.

What is D-tube.com?

View attachment 1407

View attachment 1408

Referrals on D-tube.com?

Is D-tube.com legit?

View attachment 1406

Check also this video :

How to join D-tube.com?

I am not still very sure if my participation in this video channel will earn me money, and I don't think it can fetch money like YouTube for now. Be that as it may I will always give it a try because there is nothing wrong in trying.

I have never heard of this platform. I have one question, if the platform is ad free, how does it earn to sustain or pay the users. The review is good but it misses one vital point i,e.how does the platform generate revenue

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back