What's new

D-Tube.com REVIEW: LEGIT or SCAM ?

1606080611610.png

What is D-tube.com?

D-Tube.com is a new social media platform that is self-governed, it is a place where users vote on videos to get rewards. This decentralized platform for videos it is similar to youtube, you have the same options to watch videos and react to them. The biggest difference is in its idea most than the technology, being a blockchain-based project, which is free of advertisement and decentralized shows you that it has more advantages in front of the competition that is youtube.

What is also great about this is that there is no way for censoring videos, which I think promotes freedom of speech and the point of view of their members, the community uplifts videos and that is amazing, because of the STEEM blockchain and of course the decentralized nature of IPFS. Liking and sharing each others work does great for a collective of any kind. Joining this platform it means you are going to be a part of the pioneers of sharing content in new ways.

How much can you earn from D-tube.com?

1606084700002.png

This attractive platform for creators makes it is easy to start earning and reap the benefits. From what I have seen is that videos only gain you money for a period of seven days, all that you have earned in this period it is paid into your wallet, after it stops gaining currency.

So mainly here you earn by your participation, still have to learn more about this because I only understood up until now that you can earn from how many likes you have on your videos, the metrics are important, you earn when people also like your comments which is something awesome, you would never earn from that on youtube, only they earn from that and do not share it.As you can see in the description of the video in the image below, you are earning when people are reacting to your content.

1606084772907.png

Referrals on D-tube.com?

This could be a new update in the future, at the moment, I couldn t find any affiliate link that I can share, and I have been looking for it. At the moment it seems that there is not way to get an affiliate link, so no referral earnings over here.
1606085669575.png

Is D-tube.com legit?

I have just posted this video : https://d.tube/#!/v/elvest1992/vb4i5r3ju5u that we uploaded with a third party channel from youtube. They are legit from what I see, though they might need more content creators that will share through the decentralized tube that runs on blockchain.

What is also great is that you can see who likes and dislikes your content which shows you that they are really transparent with all of it.
1606085725491.png

Other information regarding D-tube.com!

Found some key facts of the first sale of DTC coins this year in april.
1606085564798.png

I love the transparency of DTube, their data is public, and if you are interested in any of the members or its content you can take your time and analyze, it can be done by anyone with a device that is connected to an internet connection. Another cool thing is that you can login with more than one option like you had on youtube with only g-mail, here you can login with an Hive account, with Steemit or straight with D-Tube.

Their interface is really similar to the one of the competition, which is youtube, it is intuitive and runs really easy because there are no ads before the videos or meanhile you are watching a video, that is just great to know. Not spending to see repetitive commercials that are just not even something that you are interested it..
1606080775585.png

Check also this video :

How to join D-tube.com?

1606085497351.png

1.To register click here, and scroll down to press start.
2.Complete your birthday and add your e-mail.
3.Do the captcha and activate your account on e-mail.
4.To continue the account creation process, please click on the link received.
5.Link your facebook account. Verify your phone number.
6.Save your cryptographic keys in a safe place and confirm.
7.Choose your username and visit your channel.

I think this will be good for content creators and most Especially those who are into video production. Sadly, I don't really know how to produce or create a high quality video if not I would have look for a means to earn on the platform

The is a very comprehensive post and I really enjoyed every bit of it but I do not have the equipment to use in creating quality video. I created one on YouTube but the quality was bad. If I can lay my hands on a good video camera, then I will consider this.

I have heard of this site but I have never tried using this site. I am not a video content creator, which means I do not have any possibility of earning from the site like this one.

Though I am not earning from this platform at the moment, but I have come across the site online but I have not given it any attention. This should be another source of income for those who are earning here. I am also wondering if members from any country can watch video and earn in this platform. Personally, there is no chance for me to earn here. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Its really a pain that I am not that good when it comes to making videos, I am only good at writing. This I think is an opportunity for those who are into video making, they can start earning easily with this platform.

I knew about D-Tube.com when I was working on a microjob site. I joined D-Tube as a task on microjob site. However, I have not checked the site sine then. Maybe I should go back and see how I can make best use of it.

I have already registered in D.Tube but not uploaded any video. The registration process is not so easy as other sites. Through Steemit, payments are paid and the passwords of D.Tube and Steemit are set by them. You have to note these long passwords somewhere because they cannot be recovered from the sites.​

It sounds like a good way to get some extra income, however, I'm not interested in video production or anything like that, but for people who are really making good quality content and are willing to put some effort it's really worth it to at least try but it's not for all

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back