What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Cyrusher Review XF650 Electric Bike Review

How to Assemble the Cyrusher XF650​

Cyrusher XF650 Review and Overall Thoughts of the Cyrusher XF650

Before talking about my personal experience with the Cyrusher XF650 and going into a detailed Cyrusher XF650 review and how to assemble the Cyrusher Ebike, I will first talk about how the bike arrived. I ordered the Cyrusher XF650 on the Cyrusher website, and I got a bit of discount due to being an influencer, but the XF650 retails for £1699. I would suggest buying an additional Lithium-Ion 48V Battery as the XF650 Cyrusher will get between 15-20 miles doing 28mph. The battery takes about 5-7 hours to charge on the mains, so having two batteries to switch over. An additional battery retails for £569, and an additional charger is £34. So if you were to get an additional battery and an added charger, you would be looking at £569 + £34 + £1699, which makes a total sum of £2302.

The Cyrusher XF650 is a strong fat tire e-bike that could be a great way to destroy everything from cycle routes to off-road terrain, contradicting its title. For those who are still perplexed, "Cyrusher" is a combination of "cycling" and "rusher," a choice made by Harry Xie when he launched the corporation to emphasize his goal of propelling (or "rushing") the e-bike sector onward. Based on my experience with the Cyrusher XF650, I can confidently state that the bike delivers a thrilling ride. A speedy e-bike with absolutely no boundaries to where you may ride the perfect blend of a strong 48 V motor and those fun-riding fat tires. Those vivid shades are also a lot of fun!

Cyrusher XF650 - How To Assemble a Cyrusher XF650 - Step By Step​

Specs for the Cyrusher XF650 fat tire e-bike
  • Geared back hub motor, 700 W steady, 1,000 W peak
  • 42 km/h maximum speed (26 mph).
  • 40-48 km range (25-30 mi) when using simply the accelerator, more when using the pedal assist. The range on the Cyrusher depends on riders' weight, how often you cycle up hills, etc.
  • 48V 13Ah batteries (624 Wh)
  • Time to charge: 4-6 hours
  • 150 kg maximum load (330 lb)
  • 28 kg in mass (62 lb)
  • Aluminum 6061 framework
  • Front spring suspensions fork featuring preloaded adjustability and mechanical lockout, 70 mm distance
  • 180 mm rotors with Zoom hybrid hydraulic disc brakes
  • Additional features provide an Lcd screen with a gauge, output load, fuel gauge, PAS level indication, odometer, trip meter, bell, headlamp, bumpers, and a back carrier.
  • Optional features that you may install manually but don't come with the Cyrusher XF650 include USB Indicators, USB BackLight, Replacement Hydraulic Disk Brakes, Phone Holder, and Clip-on Wind Mirrors.
The Cyrusher XF650 is available in various vivid color schemes that stand out far more than the motorcycle itself. The Cyrusher XF650, propelled by a geared 1,000 W rear hub engine, travels silently, making it ideal for discovering routes without disturbing the environment. These big tires were ideal for off-road cycling, normal bicycle lanes, and metropolitan areas.

Cyrusher XF650 Shouting Colours! A silent but deadly rear 1000W Motor!

Cyrusher XF650 Review
Cyrusher XF650 Speed Restrictor to 15.5MPH - Derestric the Cyrusher XF650 - But Derestricting Impacts the Range
Cyrusher XF650 Review

The package comes with a 15.5 mph speed limiter, but you can actually deactivate it for some elevated 26 mph (42 km/h) action! In fact, if you leave it in the reduced speed option, the distance is significantly better. The Cyrusher's 48 V, 13 Ah batteries have a capacity of 624 Wh. That'll get you about 25-30 miles on the accelerator alone, sometimes longer if you activate the pedal-assist feature. If you eliminate the speed restrictions, the mileage will naturally drop, on one charge, so that's things to think about if you're a speeding monster.

A 7-speed Shimano shifter and derailleur are used in the cyclist drivetrain, which isn't high-end but adequate for lifestyle pedaling. A constructed illumination operates on the battery system and isn't just for appearance — it's quite brilliant and can help you see in the dark. We can understand that Cyrusher XF650 is a fat tire E-Bike. As TheBeardX16 explained in our How To Assemble a Cyrusher XF650 YouTube Video above, the greater the tire width, the more friction created on the road subsequently, meaning it's harder to peddle without any electronic assistance. The Cyrusher XF650 seat is a comfy seat for a Bicycle Seat, but I would like to see the company release a motorbike-style seat to help with long journeys as the bum ends up aching from experience if riding for more than 5 miles without stopping.

Summary and Conclusion of the Cyrusher XF650 Review​

Cyrusher XF650 Review - Overall Opinion

Another important point that you should note is if you put too much pressure into the tire, the inner tube will explode, and you will have to fork out for another one, which costs around 20USD$ or around £15 due to the size of the tire! However, as TheBeardX16 rightly explained in this How to Assemble Cyrusher XF650 video above, you will only need to put a maximum of 20PSI due to the width of the tires! So remember to check the tire pressure every time before you set off on a journey with the Cyrusher!

I have tested the Cyrusher XF650 at a top speed of 26MPH on public UK roads, and I can tell you that great braking power should also follow when great speeds come, but this isn't specifically the case here. As a result, the braking power isn't as powerful as I would have liked, and having motorcycle-grade braking systems implemented could improve the rider's safety on the road. Four-piston hydraulic brake systems are getting incredibly popular on electric trail bicycles and thick tire e-bikes, so I'd love to see the Cyrusher XF650 and the other Cyrusher Models get a set of these.

It's really not a bad way to put together a good bike. But I prefer to buy finished products. It's the best and most reliable way to build a good bike. Riding a bike helps to cope with depression and calm down. Such a trip will help you distract from the daily hustle and bustle. Thanks to the bicycle, there are many ways to relax and reset your life. Here are a few of them https://simplebikeinsurance.com/6-essential-post-cycling-yoga-poses/. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back