What's new

Current App

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the heading of the thread, i never knew it's a name of an app. Some of these apps will not pay you any reasonable amount of money and that is why I don't usually download them.

This current app is simply a music streaming app where you will need to listen to music and get rewarded by some fraction of points that doesn't worth anything.

Okay then, at least tell us how much you've been able to earn thus far since you started using this current app? And what is their withdrawal threshold actually to qualify for a withdrawal there?

Current is an app where you can earn from playing music and doing other small tasks. It works well on my android phone. The reviews for this app are good but I have never earned enough to reach payment so I can't vouch for it in that respect. It was a popular topic on Trendri where people said they had been paid. Worth a look.

https://current.us/
Thanks for your honesty, some people won't tell us the truth that they haven't been paid by the platform, I will however check out he app and surf the internet for more reviews.

Present application is actually truly a poor application as for am actually worried. I when downloaded and install this application on my telephone as well as the withdrawal procedure if extremely difficult. I also went as for participating in songs daily.

Current is an app where you can earn from playing music and doing other small tasks. It works well on my android phone. The reviews for this app are good but I have never earned enough to reach payment so I can't vouch for it in that respect. It was a popular topic on Trendri where people said they had been paid. Worth a look.

https://current.us/
I don't trust any of these new apps and if you are very sure of what you posted here, please kindly show us the price if their payment is we all could also benefit from their platform as well I guess.

When I saw the heading of the thread, i never knew it's a name of an app. Some of these apps will not pay you any reasonable amount of money and that is why I don't usually download them.
LoL same here my mind never went to it as being an actual name of an app, I felt the thread would be talking about apps I am currently making use of or something like that, I was really surprised after clicking in to find out it was an actual app name

That's really good I know you have make enough money from the website, I will like to earn by playing music, I will like to give a trying to that add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back