Not open for further replies.

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Current is an app where you can earn from playing music and doing other small tasks. It works well on my android phone. The reviews for this app are good but I have never earned enough to reach payment so I can't vouch for it in that respect. It was a popular topic on Trendri where people said they had been paid. Worth a look.

https://current.us/

How much have you earned so far @Sprite1950 while using this music rewarding app? I heard about it at trendri but i wasn't moved to earn from it. Cos i know the incentive will be so low, worst than what forums give.

How much have you earned so far @Sprite1950 while using this music rewarding app? I heard about it at trendri but i wasn't moved to earn from it. Cos i know the incentive will be so low, worst than what forums give.
I haven't earned anything. It would take me far too long although I saw from people on Trendri that it pays. I think all phone apps take a lifetime to earn anything. The best one I ever tried was Slidejoy, a lockscreen app. I earned about $30 over time but unfortunately it became unavailable to my country

I haven't earned anything. It would take me far too long although I saw from people on Trendri that it pays. I think all phone apps take a lifetime to earn anything. The best one I ever tried was Slidejoy, a lockscreen app. I earned about $30 over time but unfortunately it became unavailable to my country
Its good you earned from one of them, being Slidejoy lockscreen app. I just look and lo at current app, i didn't find anything enticing me to waste my time on it for their low incentive, when i have boomplay running on my device effectively.

I just checked this app. Looks like it is available for earning in my region. They are using paypal for payment and paypal payment is not available to me.

Hmm, you even tried to earn from one of this software apps. Here in my locality no one works better for me, when it comes to earning, its just wasting time for me.

I have not known anything about this current app either. From the information that you gathered from trendri where the topic was discussed about, how much did they say they made on a daily basis from this app?

It sounds nice for one to earn by playing music, am guessing you would have to download the songs before you can play it. What is the minimum withdrawal, have you seen anyone that has been paid?

I don't so much fancy apps like this because they require one to perform a lot of tasks only for you to be paid little I prefer sticking to something I know actually works.

Current app is really a bad app as far as am concerned. I once downloaded this app on my phone and the withdrawal process if very hard. I even went as far as playing music every day. They need to work on that app

The app may be legit but some of these apps do not pay very well . It normally take long for one to reach Payout. I will be watching the thread to see what happens

Current is an app where you can earn from playing music and doing other small tasks. It works well on my android phone. The reviews for this app are good but I have never earned enough to reach payment so I can't vouch for it in that respect. It was a popular topic on Trendri where people said they had been paid. Worth a look.

I love music just because music is life and music can cure all sorts of sorrow so it will be very good if I can get such an app where I can earn from playing music and doing small task on the internet, but how much is the minimum withdrawal.

Since I wrote my last post I have uninstalled the app as 7000 points for $1 is too much plus the app is very intrusive. They pay you for charging your phone but the charging page will keep appearing and kind of takes over your phone. There is a person on another site who says he is earning $10 on a regular basis but he refuses to show a payment proof and most people think it is incredibly slow plus one person even said he got to payment and then wasn't paid. If you like music then join for pleasure but don't expect to earn a lot

It will be good if I can made at least $1 in a day on this app. I think the people behind the app want more download that's why they come up with the reward program.

I experimented with this app and found that is is very annoying. The app needs permission to send notifications for you to make money. It sends a lot of notifications

I have this app on my phone before and I can that it's really waste of time to work on this platform. They offer you some coin that is worthless and you will not be able to convert

I wouldn't call a waste of time because you don't actually have to give any time to the app in order to make money. However, it is annoying of course, it sends a lot of notification.

Wow. This is the first app I would see that pays for playing music. I have had a long search online but didn't get any. Probably I will give this one a try and see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back