What's new

Curious Cat: SCAM OR LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

What is Curious Cat?

Curious Cat is owned by On Device Research and the company allows participants to share their opinion and influence products of tomorrow. The app is available to download on the Apple and Google Play Store. Users can earn anywhere from 0.10p to £5.00 per study and even if you are disqualified, you are awarded 1 point for your efforts. One point is equal to one penny.

All rewards are sent automatically after you reach the minimum payout threshold of £1.00 (100 points). Earnings can only be redeemed for PayPal cash. Payments are instantly received as soon as you request pay-out.

IMG_0673.PNG IMG_0672.PNG

Is Curious Cat a scam?

Absolutely not. With over 2,300 ratings on the App Store and an overall score of 4.1/5.0, I can safely reassure fellow entrepreneurs that Curious Cat is a legitimate service. Over the past few months, I have earned well over £100 from sharing my opinion. I have attached payment proof below:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Never even heard of it and well, it doesn't make you that much. I won't get into the app since I only use a windows phone hype LOL. Don't get that much from this!

Good way to have income, but if I do not qualify for any survey, still give the point? And how long is the minimum time to withdraw?

Good way to have income, but if I do not qualify for any survey, still give the point? And how long is the minimum time to withdraw?

Withdrawals are instantly sent and the minimum threshold you must meet before you can request payment is £1/$1. Keep trying, and answer truthfully and you'll soon gather many coins! Good luck!

Withdrawals are instantly sent and the minimum threshold you must meet before you can request payment is £1/$1. Keep trying, and answer truthfully and you'll soon gather many coins! Good luck!
Excellent, any advice or tips to qualify in the surveys?, I will try the method, when I succeed I will publish my proof of payment

Excellent, any advice or tips to qualify in the surveys?, I will try the method, when I succeed I will publish my proof of payment
Answer truthfully, and don't rush through studies. Remember, your opinion shapes the products of tomorrow!

What is Curious Cat?

Curious Cat is owned by On Device Research and the company allows participants to share their opinion and influence products of tomorrow. The app is available to download on the Apple and Google Play Store. Users can earn anywhere from 0.10p to £5.00 per study and even if you are disqualified, you are awarded 1 point for your efforts. One point is equal to one penny.

All rewards are sent automatically after you reach the minimum payout threshold of £1.00 (100 points). Earnings can only be redeemed for PayPal cash. Payments are instantly received as soon as you request pay-out.

View attachment 145View attachment 146

Is Curious Cat a scam?

Absolutely not. With over 2,300 ratings on the App Store and an overall score of 4.1/5.0, I can safely reassure fellow entrepreneurs that Curious Cat is a legitimate service. Over the past few months, I have earned well over £100 from sharing my opinion. I have attached payment proof below:

View attachment 147

View attachment 148

I never heard about this app on any social media but now I got this site from your post. It's looking legit according to your saying. I will try it.

some time ago I have played and installed this application for me This application is very good because it has been proven to pay and the task in my opinion is quite easy because it only completes surveys

I wonder if they have any surveys for Romania, since most of the survey sites work through the same gateways

Guess what?! I just received an invite to Curious Cat this morning. I already uninstalled the app two months ago, because of the device pairing issue. I never knew that they have a referral program. I'm gonna check again later if there are updates about the app.

What is Curious Cat?

View attachment 145View attachment 146

Is Curious Cat a scam?

View attachment 147

View attachment 148

This looks and sounds really good only that most of this site have issues with demography or else it is something I can try.

Just like most surveys, they will ask for and recieve personal information and tell you the surveys available doesnt match your profile, it is very annoying.

I got paid once from Curious cat. Their surveys are easy to complete and success rate is high, unfortunately i was forced to uninstall the app because I mistakenly deleted the passive income task which only requires to let the app run in the background.

I've heard about curious app and even installed it months ago but never registered on it so I uninstalled. Are there a lot of surveys available? I fear that I won't get as much offers considering my location. My location has always been my issue with surveys.

I have never heard about curious cat. This would be my first time hearing it.

The fact that PayPal is used for payment is already discouraging. Because of the fact that we can't receive PayPal funds in my country .

Wow. I've never heard of curious cat before, I'm just getting info about it now. I think I'm going to give it a trial soon. I've tried a lots of survey platform, ranging from Study research to market survey. I think, I'm giving the curious cat another chance now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back