What's new

Curious Cat: Money for Surveys App Review – Legit or Scam

1627117051868.png
What is Curious Cat?

Curious Cat is owned by On Device Research and the company allows participants to share their opinion and influence products of tomorrow. The app is available to download on the Apple and Google Play Store. Users can earn anywhere from 0.10p to £5.00 per study and even if you are disqualified, you are awarded 1 point for your efforts. One point is equal to one penny.

All rewards are sent automatically after you reach the minimum payout threshold of £1.00 (100 points). Earnings can only be redeemed for PayPal cash. Payments are instantly received as soon as you request pay-out.

1627117109862.png
Is Curious Cat a scam?

Absolutely not. With over 2,300 ratings on the App Store and an overall score of 4.1/5.0, I can safely reassure fellow entrepreneurs that Curious Cat is a legitimate service. Over the past few months, I have earned well over £100 from sharing my opinion. I have attached payment proof below:

1627117139037.png

This is a good means of earning if surveys will be available for everyone, I would love to try it out if they will accept me. I hope they won't screen out Nigeria from their system.

This curious cat money for survey app looks very promising and also looks cool. But the one thing I think will be obvious is that they won't permit tier three countries to be a part of their survey

You're very right. These site or survey platforms hardly accepts a tier 3 third world countries to participate in their surveys often time. So we are often cut off from the survey largesse

even if you are disqualified, you are awarded 1 point for your efforts.
Now, that's interesting. A lot of similar apps do not award yo any points for your effort but if this app actually rewards for effort, I am going to check this out. Hopefully, this is available in my location.

This is good, you did a great job showing us your proof also, I have removed my mind from all surveys as they all seem to be a waste of time without payment .

Well, this has its own prospects but something that had hindered me In the last from participating in such is because there are usually limited from people residing in tier three countries and they are not given access on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back