What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Well it may be true , but I don't see how it boils down to that point because I can't see how people will choose to avoid taking a flight and prefer to travel by bus which is risky. Everybody have interest to fly on the sky.
This one is probably on a different context. the truth is that not everything interests some people. It may also surprise you that some people do not like to take flights.

This one is probably on a different context. the truth is that not everything interests some people. It may also surprise you that some people do not like to take flights.
Well , the reason why people may not be interested to take flight is because opportunity has not arises because no one will refuse such a modern mode of transportation for any reason

Well , the reason why people may not be interested to take flight is because opportunity has not arises because no one will refuse such a modern mode of transportation for any reason
LoL, someone who has been taking flight for a very long time will not even find it special or fascinating again to do that. Some people prefer using things like train because of the experience.

LoL, someone who has been taking flight for a very long time will not even find it special or fascinating again to do that. Some people prefer using things like train because of the experience.
Well it still boils down to the fact that it depends on people's interest. Personally I will mostly prefer to travel by bus or train if opportunity arises. Just to have a test of over environment along the way. But because of the insecurity I can't do such a thing.

Well it still boils down to the fact that it depends on people's interest. Personally I will mostly prefer to travel by bus or train if opportunity arises. Just to have a test of over environment along the way. But because of the insecurity I can't do such a thing.
That's it, if you are in a country that has a lot of security you will not even bother about that but instead you will be much more interested in the environment you are going to experience on your course of travel.

That's it, if you are in a country that has a lot of security you will not even bother about that but instead you will be much more interested in the environment you are going to experience on your course of travel.
Yes that is exactly what would happen. However in such environments like this with high insecurity I wouldn't want to risk my life for any reason in the cost of trying to explore and experience new travelling environment.

Yes that is exactly what would happen. However in such environments like this with high insecurity I wouldn't want to risk my life for any reason in the cost of trying to explore and experience new travelling environment.
That's true anyway, there are still people exploring different locations and places irrespective of the situation. I think it depends on your personal interest and some other things.

That's true anyway, there are still people exploring different locations and places irrespective of the situation. I think it depends on your personal interest and some other things.
What do you are saying is true. In all the same we just have to choose things that interest us but out of these things security should be the most important thing we have to put into consideration. Safety first then other things follow for me.

What do you are saying is true. In all the same we just have to choose things that interest us but out of these things security should be the most important thing we have to put into consideration. Safety first then other things follow for me.
Yeah, I know safety is always very important and necessary and should be put first. The government actually have to do something about it. But as an individual you must try as much as possible not to succumb to fear.

Yeah, I know safety is always very important and necessary and should be put first. The government actually have to do something about it. But as an individual you must try as much as possible not to succumb to fear.
I don't really know about the government not being able to make the environment more secured for people to travel conveniently without being harassed by bandits and other armed men. In terms of security the government has failed woefully.

I don't really know about the government not being able to make the environment more secured for people to travel conveniently without being harassed by bandits and other armed men. In terms of security the government has failed woefully.
Actually the government in this part of the world has felt totally when it comes to security. This is why it is important for us to try as much as possible to vote people who are serious in making the nation better.

Actually the government in this part of the world has felt totally when it comes to security. This is why it is important for us to try as much as possible to vote people who are serious in making the nation better.
We have heard about so many of them in the past who claims they will take the responsibility of liberating the people out of bad leadership. But sadly some of them are always the worse.

We have heard about so many of them in the past who claims they will take the responsibility of liberating the people out of bad leadership. But sadly some of them are always the worse.
of course that is how so many politicians are but you need to understand that if you leave politics then you have actually left yourself and the future. Everything revolves around politics.

of course that is how so many politicians are but you need to understand that if you leave politics then you have actually left yourself and the future. Everything revolves around politics.
Anyway , I don't have any problem with the voting or engaging in election. It is so discouraging when you come to find out that so many people who you believe will help the country are not doing anything to improve it.

Culture is important because it is something that helps people to be able to sustain themselves and go about things in a way that makes much more sense. Culture help shape the society.

Anyway , I don't have any problem with the voting or engaging in election. It is so discouraging when you come to find out that so many people who you believe will help the country are not doing anything to improve it.
That is very discouraging but it shouldn't stop you from making your vote count in every electioneering campaign. If you look at many countries they used to be very bad but today they have changed for good.

That is very discouraging but it shouldn't stop you from making your vote count in every electioneering campaign. If you look at many countries they used to be very bad but today they have changed for good.
This year we have so many people that are yet to be elected into position , I believe some of them that if they have opportunity they will definitely make an improvement and make the country a better place. Let's see. I will also try to offer my support as I can.

This year we have so many people that are yet to be elected into position , I believe some of them that if they have opportunity they will definitely make an improvement and make the country a better place. Let's see. I will also try to offer my support as I can.
That's the spirit. It is very important and necessary that your try as much as possible to participate in making your country a better place rather than being passive because of past performances of other people.

That's the spirit. It is very important and necessary that your try as much as possible to participate in making your country a better place rather than being passive because of past performances of other people.
Thanks for the encouragement. It is with our determination that will makes the country a better place. What about you , are you planning or having any interest to vote in the upcoming presidential election ?

Culture is the people's way of life, it affects the society negatively or positively, there's a culture where every member of the society would plant a tree, this kind would aid afforestation in the society, making more greens. But a culture like the killing of twins is not a kind of culture that would add value to society, so such cultures would be abolished

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back