What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Oh, that means these African countries you are talking about are rich with cultural values and landmark together with other recreational centres and events that could attract the world. Nice one
Yeah, there are also a lot of other countries that depends on tourism like Mauritius. Many people around the world usually go to that country to spend their holidays. I think other African countries can replicate that because Africa has a lot of good sites for tourism.

Actually good culture has a significant role played in the development of every economy. when the people are built based on good culture and morality, there will be a good society and good society leads to development and employment.

Yeah, there are also a lot of other countries that depends on tourism like Mauritius. Many people around the world usually go to that country to spend their holidays. I think other African countries can replicate that because Africa has a lot of good sites for tourism.
That is what our country should be trying to do , but I believe the high level of corruption in the country and most other African country makes it almost impossible for money to be reserved for this purpose. I don't know when this will happen here.

That is what our country should be trying to do , but I believe the high level of corruption in the country and most other African country makes it almost impossible for money to be reserved for this purpose. I don't know when this will happen here.
Putting the right people into power will probably be able to position the country in a very good manner. In Nigeria tourism should have been one of the main sources of income but the incompetence of the government has actually stunted it. The Nigerian people are very much interesting and welcoming for foreigners and that could have been very attractive.

Actually good culture has a significant role played in the development of every economy. when the people are built based on good culture and morality, there will be a good society and good society leads to development and employment.
Definitely, when people maintain their culture and not trying to mimic the culture of foreigners there will be a very robust development. one of the major reasons some African countries have refused to grow is because they have left their culture and try to mimic the cultures of other people.

Putting the right people into power will probably be able to position the country in a very good manner. In Nigeria tourism should have been one of the main sources of income but the incompetence of the government has actually stunted it. The Nigerian people are very much interesting and welcoming for foreigners and that could have been very attractive.
Another thing is just the high level of insecurity. Because of this other countries are advising their citizens to stay away from coming to Nigeria. This is one of the areas the Nigerian government should try to improve too

Another thing is just the high level of insecurity. Because of this other countries are advising their citizens to stay away from coming to Nigeria. This is one of the areas the Nigerian government should try to improve too
the government must run as much as possible to put a stop to the insecurity in the country if they really wants foreigners to visit. No country flourishes with high level of insecurity.

the government must run as much as possible to put a stop to the insecurity in the country if they really wants foreigners to visit. No country flourishes with high level of insecurity.
Only if they will be serious to do it. I don't understand, if you are traveling from the northern part of the country to the South or anyway it is very much safer to used flight or you stays back. I have reads On the news of so many things passengers pass through on the road in dangerous zone.

Only if they will be serious to do it. I don't understand, if you are traveling from the northern part of the country to the South or anyway it is very much safer to used flight or you stays back. I have reads On the news of so many things passengers pass through on the road in dangerous zone.
No matter how dangerous a place is people will always take risks and pass that place. Not everyone has the money to take flight to their destination. So they have no other choice.

A good culture can have a positive impact on the society and company , if for example we have a good culture and our politician are emulating the culture , they won't be embezzling the government fund .

Actually the African culture that I know really has a very great significance to the development of our society. good morals been though to children helped to build them in a way that unit every individual in the society.

Culture become very important in the way in which we do things. There are some people that now I'm not going to eat some setting food because of their culture and you have to understand.

No matter how dangerous a place is people will always take risks and pass that place. Not everyone has the money to take flight to their destination. So they have no other choice.
Then they have to stay where they are . what is the need for you to risk a whole life just because you want to travel to another place. Some of them have the money but still don't want to use it for their own safety.

We define culture as those customary beliefs and values that ethnic, religious,and social groups transmit fairly unchanged from generation to generation.

Until recently, economists have been reluctant to rely on culture as a possible determinant of economic phenomena. They don't find any connections between these two things.

Then they have to stay where they are . what is the need for you to risk a whole life just because you want to travel to another place. Some of them have the money but still don't want to use it for their own safety.
That's it. not everyone that has money knows the right thing to do with it. And you need to understand that what interests one person may not actually be of a good interest to another person.

Culture become very important in the way in which we do things. There are some people that now I'm not going to eat some setting food because of their culture and you have to understand.
culture plays a very important role in the way we behave and the way we live our life. It is something that was groomed in us when we are small. I agree with you there are people that doesn't eat certain food because of their culture.

That's it. not everyone that has money knows the right thing to do with it. And you need to understand that what interests one person may not actually be of a good interest to another person.
I know what interest other people may not be what interest me but in terms of security and avoidance of problems then we have to look for opportunities to avoid any chance of Risking life. Probably money is the only hindrances to so many people.

I know what interest other people may not be what interest me but in terms of security and avoidance of problems then we have to look for opportunities to avoid any chance of Risking life. Probably money is the only hindrances to so many people.
Yeah, it is always important and necessary that you have avoid some kind of risks. But it still boils down to the fact that what interests you may not be of interest to many people. That is why you have to find your passion.

Either good or bad culture both has a significant on the impact of economy, because when the way at which people relate with one another does not barrier. It will surely bring positive growth to the economy and people will see themselves as one.

Yeah, it is always important and necessary that you have avoid some kind of risks. But it still boils down to the fact that what interests you may not be of interest to many people. That is why you have to find your passion.
Well it may be true , but I don't see how it boils down to that point because I can't see how people will choose to avoid taking a flight and prefer to travel by bus which is risky. Everybody have interest to fly on the sky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back