Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there any new notable developments of cryptocurrencies in 2020?

I know that altcoin are getting more attention, and we are seeing more investment by individuals, companies and even Governments.
Also with emergence of stablecoins, which will secure the future of Cryptocurrencies.

There are many development in the cryptocurrency this year like there was rise in price of bit co in , litecoin , and omg coin

This year, cryptocurrencies gained more awareness than ever and also, hundreds of coins are released into the market this year although some are trash projects, but there are some good ones too.

And also PayPal joining the BLockchain technology which was a great development for the BLockchain technology
Yeah paypal involvement also contributed ,but i think PayPal involvement only have effect on bit co in ,but i don't know of other crypto currency

Yeah paypal involvement also contributed ,but i think PayPal involvement only have effect on bit co in ,but i don't know of other crypto currency
Yeah just Bitcoin for now but it's a great start and a boost for the rest of the Cryptocurrencies.

I think there is an improvement in the security aspect of cryptocurrency transaction . These days some cryptocurrency scams are traceable

This year 2020 a lot of people are joined it for the first time and this about the pandemic Covid-19 and situation economy crisis because of the pandemic. So also some companies are joined cryptocurrency like PayPal or on the way to join it. This means who manage the digital world evolution are people, not the companies. PayPal is one of the company E-currency service and affected by the crisis, I think for this reason obligated to adopt Bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back