What's new

cryptotab browser Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Can you let us know how much a single BAT is? Is it like Satoshi, is it calculated based on Bitcoin?
Okay, a single coin of a basic attention token (BAT) is valued at $0.17 per token. You can make up to $6 worth of basic attention token (BAT) a month using the brave browser as your favourite to access the internet.

I think it's a better alternative to chrome when it comes to earning while browsing but I think they should develop their own token instead of paying in satoshi. It'll enable them pay it's users better.

Mining with cryptotab is a waste of time in my opinion. Terribly slow mining speed, if you were to factor the time you spend trying to earn through it with the effort you put you will realize how much of a time waster it is.

While cryptotab really didn't work for me, I'm about to check another paying browser. It's Cocoon, and I have read so much good reviews about it. They earn roughly $15 a month for beginners. I just hope it works this time.

After going through their reviews, I noticed that they are trying to lure users to buy their pro version because it is hardly possible to earn 1000 Satishi using the lite version. The mining and the process is too slow to earn big.

Cryptotab browser is legit, since many of my friends and me as well get the withdrawal with its mining offer but the payment is not very much interesting because it takes 15 days or more before you get the payment.So you need to be patient to get paid.

I don’t even know if this crypto tab really pays. I tried it once and it was Mining but I had issues with my phone so I stopped and I couldn’t go back to it. Does it really pay, I’ve not seen anyone who really withdrew earnings from the app but a lot if people keep talking about it. I would really love to know if crypto tab is worth the shot maybe I can can consider going back to it

Thanks for sharing this information here because I know that it's really a good information for people to expand their source of income online. However, I think you should have posted your payment proof to at least convince members that this is really PLATFORM that is paying and not just a random PLATFORM on the net

Cryptotab browser is a chrome extension browser that also rewards its users with satoshi for using the browser. The cryptotab browser and chrome have similar features but the difference is the rewarding system in the cryptotab. You can also decide to use cryptotab browwser without enabling the rewarding system.

How To Start With Cryptotab Browser.

1. First download the browser from the playstore. The playstore link for the browser is this https://cryptotabbrowser.com/10388721
2. Install the browser and create an account using your gmail (if you want to be rewarded for using the browser through mining)
3. You then sign in and receive your free harsh for generating rewards (in bitcoins). If you want to increase your harsh, you then buy a pro vesion of the browser (which l have never bought before)

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum Withdrawal is 1000 satoshi and l did'nt get up to that. Any one with proof can also post.
I installed the browser sometimes ago in my phone about the pay was too little and I had to uninstall it. I still believe that in the nearest future we will have browsers that will be able to put some money into our wallet.

Overall, while CryptoTab Browser is 100% legitimate and doesn't require any kind of investment, it still appears to be something that won't be sustainable for very long, considering the rising difficulty in mining Bitcoind, combined with the fact, that mining Bitcoin on your computer with CryptoTab Browser right now is
Post automatically merged:

Overall, while CryptoTab Browser is 100% legitimate and doesn't require any kind of investment, it still appears to be something that won't be sustainable for very long, considering the rising difficulty in mining Bitcoind, combined with the fact, that mining Bitcoin on your computer with CryptoTab Browser right now is

I installed the browser sometimes ago in my phone about the pay was too little and I had to uninstall it. I still believe that in the nearest future we will have browsers that will be able to put some money into our wallet.
It seems almost all rewarding apps pay low except that you have some decent number of active referrals, you don't always make much from them. Even now it's not only cryptotab browser that has the reward system, brave browser too has but earning on it is still low without referrals.

Thanks for this wonderful information. The name cryptotab would have made me believe it is related to the crypto currency only if not for the doubt of browser and the enlightenment you have given to this .

Thanks for sharing this information here because I know that it's really a good information for people to expand their source of income online. However, I think you should have posted your payment proof to at least convince members that this is really PLATFORM that is paying and not just a random PLATFORM on the net
Yeah, it would have been good if l had payment proof like you said, but unfortunately I haven't reached their minimum payout yet. Maybe anyone with any review from them can help us know their current status.

The app has an update and do you think it is profitable to buy a Cloud boost package? Also why is the package price different on mobile and PC? The app pays but requires investment. I have the Cloud boost X1 package and every 1 hour I get 0.00000006 bitcoins on my balance. My phone is samsung a50

i have used it for a short while, you can make around 2$ monthly by using it, what i like more about it, is that it has everything related to cryptocurrency, for example you can check bitcoin price on it etc... it's based on google chrome, which means you can still use google chrome extensions on it

I use crypto browser to both on my system and my phone, their claim is legit but the earning is painfully slower than snail.
For how long can someone make 1000 Satoshi mining at that rate.
I haven't withdrawn from there yet.
The review put me off as I don't get to download it after reading many negative reviews.
I saw the link here and found myself very close to downloading it but then I changed my mind with review messages that I saw

Cryptotab browser is a chrome extension browser that also rewards its users with satoshi for using the browser. The cryptotab browser and chrome have similar features but the difference is the rewarding system in the cryptotab. You can also decide to use cryptotab browwser without enabling the rewarding system.

How To Start With Cryptotab Browser.

1. First download the browser from the playstore. The playstore link for the browser is this https://cryptotabbrowser.com/10388721
2. Install the browser and create an account using your gmail (if you want to be rewarded for using the browser through mining)
3. You then sign in and receive your free harsh for generating rewards (in bitcoins). If you want to increase your harsh, you then buy a pro vesion of the browser (which l have never bought before)

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum Withdrawal is 1000 satoshi and l did'nt get up to that. Any one with proof can also post.
  • Earn money online fast
  • Deposit
  • Dealt
I think it is good, knowing that bitcoin rise so fast. Even in small satoshi you get in that browser, it will worth the while.

Crypto tab browser may be paying, I think I have seen some people withdraw money from the site, but I think it's a bit slow compare to other browsers that pays some coin, maybe it's because they pay Bitcoin you know Bitcoin is a high currency that so they can't just give out freely

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back