What's new

cryptotab browser Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptotab browser is a chrome extension browser that also rewards its users with satoshi for using the browser. The cryptotab browser and chrome have similar features but the difference is the rewarding system in the cryptotab. You can also decide to use cryptotab browwser without enabling the rewarding system.

How To Start With Cryptotab Browser.

1. First download the browser from the playstore. The playstore link for the browser is this https://cryptotabbrowser.com/10388721
2. Install the browser and create an account using your gmail (if you want to be rewarded for using the browser through mining)
3. You then sign in and receive your free harsh for generating rewards (in bitcoins). If you want to increase your harsh, you then buy a pro vesion of the browser (which l have never bought before)

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum Withdrawal is 1000 satoshi and l did'nt get up to that. Any one with proof can also post.

I use crypto browser to both on my system and my phone, their claim is legit but the earning is painfully slower than snail.
For how long can someone make 1000 Satoshi mining at that rate.
I haven't withdrawn from there yet.

I tried to use cryptotab and all i can say is.. it's slow. The mining is so slow i only got a few satoshis for many hours of browsing online. The only ones who can actually earn from this is those who bought the premium vip which is not so cheap.

I tried to use cryptotab and all i can say is.. it's slow. The mining is so slow i only got a few satoshis for many hours of browsing online. The only ones who can actually earn from this is those who bought the premium vip which is not so cheap.
The browser is really slow in mining for those of us using the free harsh and I guess it's because they don't get any revenue from those of us using the free harsh mining power.

The browser is really slow in mining for those of us using the free harsh and I guess it's because they don't get any revenue from those of us using the free harsh mining power.
Yes that's why some users i know bought the premium which is about $15 i think and they use scripts so they can mine without using the browser which is illegal but it's still not that fast. Just $1 a day i guess.

I'm actually wondering how to use this. I already bought the premium version in the Playstore for $2 and nothing seems to happen. And I also read some of my friends' post in another forum that the amount of BAT given to them is not as high now as before. And I would like to believe that this would work perfectly on desktops, not on smartphones.

Most of this mining site can be very ridiculous as you can earn very well but you might not be able to withdraw your earning, if they are genuine as they claim they should not ask us to pay fee so as to mine at higher rates but I will try it out to see if they are legit or if anyone here has dealt with them before so please tell us how they are working, I'm very much interested to join if they are legit

Most of this mining site can be very ridiculous as you can earn very well but you might not be able to withdraw your earning, if they are genuine as they claim they should not ask us to pay fee so as to mine at higher rates but I will try it out to see if they are legit or if anyone here has dealt with them before so please tell us how they are working, I'm very much interested to join if they are legit
This is lesson well learned for me. I've also tried mining sites before just to end up being asked for a certain amount for deposit or fee. So whenever I join new mining sites, I ask them first if I'll be able to withdraw if I have reached the minimum without any conditions.

Even me have joined alot of mining site and and after reaching a withdrawal limit they asked me to pay certain amount of money so as to be able to withdraw but well I don't always pay such money as 90% of those sites requesting for widrawal fee are scam, the best way to know is them is that you must pay first before even trying to mine bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. Please please be guided
This is lesson well learned for me. I've also tried mining sites before just to end up being asked for a certain amount for deposit or fee. So whenever I join new mining sites, I ask them first if I'll be able to withdraw if I have reached the minimum without any conditions.
Post automatically merged:

Even me have joined alot of mining site and and after reaching a withdrawal limit they asked me to pay certain amount of money so as to be able to withdraw but well I don't always pay such money as 90% of those sites requesting for widrawal fee are scam, the best way to know is them is that you must pay first before even trying to mine bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. Please please be guided

I have seen this browser both on the web, playstore, faucets sites and on the forum too. The features are great, but people made some negative reviews about their transparency to give out satoshi in reward for using it. Some said the browser never reward them at all for the benefit of using it as their main browser. That's why I was never moved to install it. Rather I installed the sister site being 'brave browser, people testified positively about bravebrowser.

I have seen this browser both on the web, playstore, faucets sites and on the forum too. The features are great, but people made some negative reviews about their transparency to give out satoshi in reward for using it. Some said the browser never reward them at all for the benefit of using it as their main browser. That's why I was never moved to install it. Rather I installed the sister site being 'brave browser, people testified positively about bravebrowser.
Hi. I've also heard a lot about brave. I'm downloading it now. Can you please run a simple tutorial on how I can earn from it. Will it also have to do with ads like Cryptobrowser does. Checking on the app also, it's 75mb. Guess I need to uninstall some of my apps again.

There has been mixer reviews about this browser online with most people saying that it is a scam, and very few affirming that it is legit . I prefer to stick to chrome than wasting time hoping for payment that may not come

Hi. I've also heard a lot about brave. I'm downloading it now. Can you please run a simple tutorial on how I can earn from it. Will it also have to do with ads like Cryptobrowser does. Checking on the app also, it's 75mb. Guess I need to uninstall some of my apps again.
Hmm, didn't you get my text well?? I guess I said, i don't use crytotab browser, base on negative reviews and ratings people gave them on google play store. The one I use is brave browser, if you need help for brave browser I'll tell you how to make BAT coins from it.

Hmm, didn't you get my text well?? I guess I said, i don't use crytotab browser, base on negative reviews and ratings people gave them on google play store. The one I use is brave browser, if you need help for brave browser I'll tell you how to make BAT coins from it.
Yup, it's brave browser that I downloaded, not Crypto. Can you please tell me how to get verified? Or I just need to wait for my account to get verified? And do I also have to download and sign up on Brave Wallet? Thanks.

Yup, it's brave browser that I downloaded, not Crypto. Can you please tell me how to get verified? Or I just need to wait for my account to get verified? And do I also have to download and sign up on Brave Wallet? Thanks.
Download the brave browser app via google play store, intall it on your device. When you've finished installing it, access the browser, and activate the browser ads on the option of the site. There, you'll see it, just use the add as your main browser to access the internet, you'll be making some BAT and those BAT can be redeemed for cash via some exchanger platforms.

Download the brave browser app via google play store, intall it on your device. When you've finished installing it, access the browser, and activate the browser ads on the option of the site. There, you'll see it, just use the add as your main browser to access the internet, you'll be making some BAT and those BAT can be redeemed for cash via some exchanger platforms.
I already downloaded it. But I need to know how to get it verified. Coz on the upper left, when I click on the Brave logo, it shows that my wallet is not yet verified. And when I hit on"get wallet verified", a message appears telling me that I need atleast 25 BAT.

I already downloaded it. But I need to know how to get it verified. Coz on the upper left, when I click on the Brave logo, it shows that my wallet is not yet verified. And when I hit on"get wallet verified", a message appears telling me that I need atleast 25 BAT.
Okayz, that's what it usually show, don't worry just ON the brave browser ads, it will start displaying you the browser ads on the site interface. Just be browsing normal after sometime you gonna see BAT added to your wallet.

Okayz, that's what it usually show, don't worry just ON the brave browser ads, it will start displaying you the browser ads on the site interface. Just be browsing normal after sometime you gonna see BAT added to your wallet.
I think I need to wait after 24 hours just like Cryptotab, before I get verified. I have also searched the thread of Brave browser here in Bizdustry so I can get all the information that would be helpful. Thanks for this.

Can you let us know how much a single BAT is? Is it like Satoshi, is it calculated based on Bitcoin?

Can you let us know how much a single BAT is? Is it like Satoshi, is it calculated based on Bitcoin?
I googled this information and according to Coingecko, a BAT is worth $0.22 or almost a quarter of a dollar. And you also have to get a specific wallet where you can actually convert it into btc before you can transfer it to your own btc address. Not sure though which wallet is it. By the way, this is with regards to Brave browser, not cryptotab.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back