What's new

CryptoRize - Earn USDC, BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP

Earning apps like this are generally okay when it comes to making use of them as a way to pass the time but not for earnings in a proper way or hoping to earn a considerable amount. The earning rate seems pretty low and I am sure that it has been updated since the price increase of bitcoin to maintain the same USD value. Do you have an update on the earning potential here?

CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.
Warning, if you hate ads i don't recommend using this app!
OK.. Does the add consume data, and time. How many hours or minute do u spend on this app per day.. If the app doesn't waste time I think I can go for it. Where can I download it and is the application in playstore. Less I forgot does it work with android. Thank u.

CCryptorize is all about ads I have tried it before, but I couldn't finish the first round becouse of their numerous ads, it's just anoying, I ended up uninstalling the app from my phone immediately, cos I hate rubbish and nonsense, it doesn't worth it all

I can tell you with that if this app really works and it makes money, it doesn't work in some certain countries. Meanwhile I don't really believe in applications that say they give you a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because I have encountered many of them that are fake.

Tje thread is misleading in many aspects. First told that 1 coin is equal to 1 satoshi. Where as 8000 satoshi is the minimum payout which is equivalent to 0.02 BTC. It is insane really. Is that worth 0.02 BTC?

Most of these cryptocurrency earning platform is a total waste of time. The best way to make money on cryptocurrency is by investing in them.

This kind of game is just like Bitcoin blast, block, solitaire, food game type. It pays so minimal for the time and mobile data you invested. You should just have the mindset that you are playing it for the fun that's all.
I once played does games and i must say the pay is just too little, and frustrating. Like you said its actually best to just play it for the fun of it and enjoy yourself

I once played does games and i must say the pay is just too little, and frustrating. Like you said its actually best to just play it for the fun of it and enjoy yourself
Its nice you enjoyed yourself back then when you where playing the blings category game. And also got some incentive for the time you spent on it.

Okay, I have seen some reviews and I am beginning to rethink my first assertion. In my free time I will definitely give this platform a try. It may be worthy though.

With the information gathered around CryptoRize i don't think a gamer can earn up to the amount of mobile data sent out to mine the coins.

CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.
I am little confused with your thread. You said 1 point is 1 satoshi , so 8000 points should be 8000 satoshis , which is around $2.72 now , why did you mention 8000 points = $0.02? And is this app still paying?

Gosh! That is too low. If 8000 points is equivalent to just about 2 cents, then, how long will it take to reach a dollar? I feel such app is just too exploitative.

I am little confused with your thread. You said 1 point is 1 satoshi , so 8000 points should be 8000 satoshis , which is around $2.72 now , why did you mention 8000 points = $0.02? And is this app still paying?
No, 8,000 satoshis is around $4.5 at the meantime. I have 4,800 and my coin's value is $2.80. So when you looked at the value you'll understand that the value of that satoshi is relatively high. I wonder how many days it will take one to earn such.

Most of such kinds of online apps pay too little to nothing. $0.02 in a day is the maximum you can earn? Is it possible to earn more than that in a day if there is no limit as you said? What kind of app is this? Is this a gaming app or a GPT app? I think I would need to try it.

I haven't tried earning from the faucets before, I'm getting mixed review about them, that's why i decided to stay put and never to visit.

After experiencing the only satoshi game that earned me reward online i never experienced another when i dumped it to focus on my freelancing career.

After experiencing the only satoshi game that earned me reward online i never experienced another when i dumped it to focus on my freelancing career.

Unfortunately, many apps available on Google playstore does not help people to make a good amount of money. I have tried many such kind of apps and I was disappointed because the amount they paid was too low. I am sure many people would not work on such sites because they have to pay for internet data expenses and this makes earning on apps more difficult.

Unfortunately, many apps available on Google playstore does not help people to make a good amount of money. I have tried many such kind of apps and I was disappointed because the amount they paid was too low. I am sure many people would not work on such sites because they have to pay for internet data expenses and this makes earning on apps more difficult.
That's it. Most of them are just there to waste our time and offering us amount of money that isn't up to the amount for the data subscription. That's why i left anything that has to be playing of games to focus on my freelancing gigs, and learning a skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back