CryptoRize - Earn USDC, BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.
Warning, if you hate ads i don't recommend using this app!

You really weren't joking when you said there are lots of ads. Every single thing you click on in this app opens an ad.

Just 1 clarification because this might confuse people. 1 point is not equal to 1 Satoshi. So if you have 8000 points it doesn't mean you can withdraw 8000 satoshis to bitcoin.

This was hilarious, made me laugh a little haahaxD
CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.
Warning, if you hate ads i don't recommend using this app!
Now a days ads are in all sites. But some sites are showing more ads .which make a new member fedup to use that site . You should clear this thing because some are taking this point as fun?

Now a days ads are in all sites. But some sites are showing more ads .which make a new member fedup to use that site . You should clear this thing because some are taking this point as fun?
Did you wonder why it is necessary to put more ads? because that s one of the ways they make revenue to pay you...

Thanks for the disclaimer. I hate ads but I would still love to try out the app and see things for myself. The worst will be to uninstall it.

It's a shame that the application has too many ads because I personally really don't like playing applications that have too many ads because sometimes it makes me annoyed If every few seconds I have to watch ads again

It's a shame that the application has too many ads because I personally really don't like playing applications that have too many ads because sometimes it makes me annoyed If every few seconds I have to watch ads again
Not only that ..those ads consumes a lot of data and time..they do not make the app interesting to work on

There are two ways you can get bitcoins:
  1. Quickly purchase a substantial amount of bitcoins on the internet or in person.
  2. Slowly earn a substantial amount of bitcoins for free through bitcoin faucets, like playing mobile or online games, completing tasks on websites, or writing about cryptocurrency.

The last part was really funny, ofcourse everyone hates ads, they disturb and delay you from doing what you want to do. I was about downloading the application until I got to the little pay and many ads portion. Ads are really a nuisance and these ads consumes a lot of data and time..they do not make the app interesting to work on.

This is a good way to add some money into ones banks account with another online business but you didn't state the app or link to download the app from. Again, you said you just cash out you should have added your screen shot to the post to convince who wants to join the platform.

Games are easy but yeah the warning about the ads was legit, it's filled with too much ads that whenever you tap something they will play that's why i stopped using this because the ads are quite intrusive for me.

This kind of game is just like Bitcoin blast, block, solitaire, food game type. It pays so minimal for the time and mobile data you invested. You should just have the mindset that you are playing it for the fun that's all.

I tried the application for about seven days. And I was actually rewarded for playing the game though the amount was quite low and the app runs a lot of ads, ads would pop up before and after each level.

Thanks for the disclaimer, we very much appreciate that. However, I'm a little confuse with what you said. You mentioned that 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi and that there's no limit in what you can earn, by that I got curious. Although I don't understand how 8000 points is only worth $.02, when you mentioned that it's equivalent to 8000 satoshi.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back