cryptopop reviews: scam or legit?

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptopop is a google play store app to earn ethereum through a simple game: to push little balls (at least 2) with the same cryptocurrency symbol.
Payments to coinbase (you need a coinbase e-mail) since 1000 gwei and maximum 500 thousands. We can cash out each 3 days (it's a measure to avoid abusing system).
I received several payments yet, since may.
I couldn't find any referral code, there is only the google play store address to share for the download you find here:

CryptoPop - Earn Free ETH - Apps on Google Play

There is a survey option too, to earn eth, but I never tried (I rarely qualify in surveys)

Until now there is nothing I dislike in the app.

How much can we earn?
The answer is that it depends how much time we dedicate to play. I have no much time to dedicate, so I averagely earn between 6000 and 8000 gwei per week.

ps: this app doesn't work in the oldest android releases, we must count on at least android marshmellow

re-ps: here my december payment proofs (you see all zero because the amount is under 10,000 gwei, so it doesn't appear into coinbase, but you can see the total that is 0,00123999 ETH (4,60 BRL, my local currency -that's only december payments but it's 7 months I accumulate):

cryptopop-payment-proof.png

It's in spanish because I set my coinbase account in spanish, but I translate for you: Ethereum recibido means Ethereum received, as cartera means wallet.

Last edited:
I received a few payments from Cryptopop but i stopped using this app because their ads are very intrusive. It will popup when im at a high level already and will result of my game starting to level one again. Every button you push will trigger an ad.

I understand. But the developers need those ads to maintain the app (if they are able maintain the app, they can pay us). It happens in both my cryptocurrencies earning apps. In any way, feel free to do what is the best for you.

Last edited:
As the post above said, their pop ad disturb you when you reach high level and lose it, this attempt makes the name correct CryptoPOP as their such ads don't let users to earn proper way.

The earnings are quite low using this kind of apps. I mean I understand they also don't make that much money from ads only so the earnings are reasonable for them but I just don't think it's worth spending time for such low earnings

The truth is I don't spend much time playing. I usually play when I'm tired, mostly when I'm still in bed:ROFLMAO: . I'm pointing to a future increasing value of ethereum. Talking about cryptocurrencies, what today is crumbs, tomorrow may (be careful: it's a possibility, not a prediction) turn into a discreet amount.

In the context in which most cryptocurrencies have grown, litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, doge ..., is a pretty good application. I have some problems with the coinbase account and I can't use it, but the application is a good one even if you earn quite a bit. As you said, it's good to have some cryptocurrencies somewhere, as little as possible because they could grow at any time.

Issues with coinbase? Did you provide the KYC nowadays all exchange are obliged by law to require? I remember the first I did in my coinbase first days was the KYC. With this app I earned an amount of more or less 100 thousand gwei and in addition to the previous gwei earned through another app, I'm now to 123 thousand. Little by little, this app lets us to accumulate discreet amounts.

Thant you bro reaching out to us, we really appreciate the effort made to update the bizdustry members, but the only thing that discourage from working with the company is not but their ads, imagine the app that won't even let you perform task without unless you view the ads it's just anoying

Most of the games actually don't pay. Added to the series of ads you are meant to View only to be paid a few pennies or cents for the long hours of play. The ads are the source of revenue for the app owners that is why it is there.

I know this app. It only pay via coinbase and coinbase is not supported in my country, so I cannot use it. I do not think it is a get rich quick app. Can someone please tell me how much a person can earn if he or she plays 4 hours a day?

I know this app. It only pay via coinbase and coinbase is not supported in my country, so I cannot use it. I do not think it is a get rich quick app. Can someone please tell me how much a person can earn if he or she plays 4 hours a day?

you will definitely not earn 1 eth per day / 4 hours, instead you can make a small change there per month. I know the application, I worked with it but I gave up due to lack of time. I have other projects where I earn better. but if you focus on this area, the application pays quite ok compared to others of this kind.

you will definitely not earn 1 eth per day / 4 hours, instead you can make a small change there per month. I know the application, I worked with it but I gave up due to lack of time. I have other projects where I earn better. but if you focus on this area, the application pays quite ok compared to others of this kind.

Actually, I thought that coinbase is not supported in my country. Coinbase does support my country but it does not offer trading option, so I though Coinbase as a whole is not supported in my country. having said that, I have tried Using Cryptopop app and it is a big waste of time.

I've been following your threads for quite a while and I've seen that you're quite good at bringing up opportunities for us to earn is quite commendable as well.
Though the question I'll like to ask is whether they're still in existence.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back