What's new

Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is a web based mechanism of trade which utilizes cryptographical capacities to manage monetary exchanges. Cryptographic forms of money influence blockchain innovation to acquire decentralization, straightforwardness, and changelessness.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency is a web based mechanism of trade which utilizes cryptographical capacities to manage monetary exchanges. Cryptographic forms of money influence blockchain innovation to acquire decentralization, straightforwardness, and changelessness.

Pi crypto currency is not yet launched into any crypto currency exchange platform. The are still mining the coin as at this moment but I think the coin will be massive and strong when it's launched to different crypto currency exchange platform. I just hope it will be available on different PLATFORMs to get then for Investors

Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies used online for all manner of transactions you can think of . From exchange for goods to actual use a a currency of exchange. It is becoming popular in use.

So far not in the lists of crypto currencies. Pi network is getting fame even before launching or coming in to market. So it means this coin will attract investors towards itself. It would be a nice and enormous change in crypto and in trading Worldwide.

What's your views about the newly launched cryptocurrency by Standford University's PhDs (Pi Network) what will be it's future?
From what I have seen and heard about Pi network, it's a good Cryptocurency but mining the coin is a very hard task and the steps involved require great stress. also, some countries are excluded from benefiting from the Cryptocurrency due to the limit set on the phone number verification.

Pi to me might eventually turn out to be the next gold or bitcoin in the near future. It's a very easy process to mine just sign up on the app and tap the mine icon every 24 hours to accumulate the coin. Less I forget if you need an invitation link you can use (jimmie150).

Mining cryptocurrency on your phone has always been battery depleting and not cost-effective, however that has now changed with the launch of the Pi Network, a FREE mining software for your mobile phone!

Created by a group of Stanford University Ph.D. students, this revolutionary new cryptocurrency is set to become one of the most popular in the world, and YES! It could make YOU rich!

The Pi Network mines cryptocurrency off your phone using no battery power or data and only requires an internet connection to mine.
The Pi Network cryptocurrency is currently worth nothing as it is in stage 2 development and has not yet launched on the blockchain, but a back-end marketplace already has users exchanging the currency for up to $10 a coin.

Some users have said that when the coin launches on exchanges, expected in 2021, it may reach a value close to that of Ethereum at $200 or possibly more!

What's your views about the newly launched cryptocurrency by Standford University's PhDs (Pi Network) what will be it's future?
Several theories are trending about by network some people are seeing it is nothing because if they launch by the rate of 5 will be very very low and they are saying no one can give you some money free of cost so by mining is not legit.

The Pi Network cryptocurrency is currently worth nothing as it is in stage 2 development and has not yet launched on the blockchain, but a back-end marketplace already has users exchanging the currency for up to $10 a coin.
Some users have said that when the coin launches on exchanges, expected in 2021, it may reach a value close to that of Ethereum at $200 or possibly more!
This would mean if you had mined over 1000 coins on the Pi Network App, you would be sitting on a balance of $200,000 dollars.
To state how easy it is to earn Pi, I have invited just ten friends so far, and have a balance of close to 3000 coins in a little under one year and not all of my friends mined the coins!
Even if the Pi Network only hit a price of $25 per coin, that would still leave me with a $75,000 profit!

I think Pi Network will be a Big Hit if this coin got a value. Pi Network is a first crypto that can be mine through smartphone sounds good right?

I think pi is still at its early stages, there's absolutely no way of determining what it's future would be. But I believe it has great potential and I love the design of their app and the plans the founder are putting in place

I don't really believe in pi network, I didn't have it when it was launched, and I don't have it now, a lot of people are really talking about the coin, some say it will appreciate in future others says it's value will be equal to 1$ or more before the end of the year, for me I don't really think so.

There is mixed reactions and opinions about PI cryptocurrency. But we are not losing anything except a few seconds of time daily to activate the miner. So , I guess its good if you keep earning PI coins on regular basis , anything can be it's future.

Pi is a digital network,I don't really know much about it, have been mining it for the past 1 year and have never seen any progress in the their community,i don't know what they are doing, maybe they will do something better in the future.

I don't know yet what will be it's future. I have downloaded the pi network in my smartphone. Everyday it notifies me to mine. I hope that what happened to Bitcoin will be what will happen also to pi token. Bitcoin reached $68,000 all time high level.

I hear that pi coins are still not trade able. If a coins cannot be traded, how can we call it profitable. If you want t mine, try bitcoin instead. Or perhaps dogecoin or even monero.

If you are going to consider historically what has happened to projects that require phone mining then you are not going to have so much hope in the Pi network. People can mind but I do not think you should put so much hope in it.

Digital currencies known as cryptocurrencies are utilized for all kinds of online transactions.
from the actual usage of a currency of exchange to the exchange for products.
Its use is growing in popularity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back