Cryptocurrency faucet basic Introduction

Ashu

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin faucets are sites that purport to help users earn bitcoins for free but often fail to deliver or pay such paltry sums as to make the effort itself pointless. They usually needs address entry and captcha filling. You can revisit faucets every given time to get more.

The first faucet was operated by Gavin Andresen, however it has not functioned since Jan 30 2013. It will probably be of no surprise to you when I say that it’s hard to make money with Bitcoin faucet

I mean, you are giving away free money without asking for (virtually) anything back. Well, most of the Bitcoin faucets that are still functioning to this day have some sort of an external income model.

Bitcoin faucets are sites that purport to help users earn bitcoins for free but often fail to deliver or pay such paltry sums as to make the effort itself pointless. They usually needs address entry and captcha filling. You can revisit faucets every given time to get more.

The first faucet was operated by Gavin Andresen, however it has not functioned since Jan 30 2013. It will probably be of no surprise to you when I say that it’s hard to make money with Bitcoin faucet

I mean, you are giving away free money without asking for (virtually) anything back. Well, most of the Bitcoin faucets that are still functioning to this day have some sort of an external income model.
This review seems really biased. If faucets are not your thing, no need to discourage other from trying.

Coming from a third tier country, I know how hard it is for people to make money, and money appreciate and like claiming from faucets

Do they actually pay that should be our concerns, many of them don't, but at the onset they may pay some people, maybe the first few people that joined the platform may be considered that's if they actually do, then the rest of people that are coming in will suffer it

Its definitely hard to make money from faucet if you immediately sell coins for cash , otherwise if you hold them for long run , there is a good chance of the crypto you hold rises in its value and therefore get a big profit.

From the writeup and how the op said it, it means they dont pay at all, if thats the case why do people still go into it. I believe its quit true that some do not pay but i dont really think its all. Though i have never Joined one before but i have seen so many people talking about being paid the only issue they all had was the stress in actually earning some reasonable

I have not been able to see good faucet that pays since I started making research about this faucet of a thing. I think the best thing to do in this regard is just to leave it because some are even scam

My favorite cryptocurrency faucet was coinpot. It closed down already. I claimed Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin, litecoin and dash through coinpot faucets.

Crypto currency faucet way of making money is definitely a scam to me. Just like all the Airdrop forum out there that promised to pay members after doing some task, they won't pay you anything.

I believe nothing come just for free.... If you are geting free money without asking for anything back doesn't mean you are not giving anything at all... one way or the other their must be something you are getting...

Till today that I am writing this post concerning cryptocurrency faucets,I still see no reason why I will be waisting and pending my time on cryptocurrency faucets. Knowing that it usually takes a millennium to make something meaningful from it

Yes most of the faucet websites that are available today main reason is to make money with the website. The only faucet websites that don't have ads shown in the website is freebitco.in

Yes most of the faucet websites that are available today main reason is to make money with the website. The only faucet websites that don't have ads shown in the website is freebitco.in
That's true, I joined freebitco recently, I don't think it's up to a month, so have not been able to make any withdrawals yet as I am not even close to reaching the minimum withdrawal. I hear it's legit though so I we keep on putting in effort.

That's true, I joined freebitco recently, I don't think it's up to a month, so have not been able to make any withdrawals yet as I am not even close to reaching the minimum withdrawal. I hear it's legit though so I we keep on putting in effort.
You can not make withdraw in 2 months. And that is because the price of Bitcoin has increased. If you deposit some huge amount of Bitcoin. You can claim up to an amount that you can be withdrawing every week

You can not make withdraw in 2 months. And that is because the price of Bitcoin has increased. If you deposit some huge amount of Bitcoin. You can claim up to an amount that you can be withdrawing every week
Hmm I completely understand, I would take my time doing it then whenever I am able to withdraw, I we do that. No need for me depositing. As long as the site is legit and would not close down any time soon I will wait.

Hmm I completely understand, I would take my time doing it then whenever I am able to withdraw, I we do that. No need for me depositing. As long as the site is legit and would not close down any time soon I will wait.
No it is very legit and it will not close down soon. I have been claiming from the website since 2013. And since then I have had no issue with the website

Some people get higher base amount while claiming from feeebitco faucet. I only got 5 satoshis though. Depositing bitcoin can be risky because of possible price fluctuation.

Some people get higher base amount while claiming from feeebitco faucet. I only got 5 satoshis though. Depositing bitcoin can be risky because of possible price fluctuation.
There was a time that I was claiming high Satoshi. But currently I claim 15 Satoshi. The Satoshi increases based on deposit and bet wager

There was a time that I was claiming high Satoshi. But currently I claim 15 Satoshi. The Satoshi increases based on deposit and bet wager
I see. Is there any bot that helps you to claim Satoshis every hour automatically? I heard someone talking about a bot that can be installed from playstore and he is claiming every hour for 24 hours daily.

Well, Yes its is free and we dont pay any money to be able to claim the faucet. However, most of the time the site is completely filled with ads. Thats how they earn their money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back