What's new

PostBucks Reviews - Paid 2 Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
This paid to post forum looking promising, but their payout per post really very low as compared to our bizdustry, hope this forum officials think about it, if they increase payout then surely they attracted so many users.

This is good. I will definitely try it out. Though, the pay is low, it's a good way to make money online. And the fact that there's no limitation to the amount of comments you can made in a day make it attractive. I will surely try It out. I hope the owner will still increase the pay.

Cryptoable.org offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to make new topics, respond to other content that has already been posted. Most of the areas of the forum will earn you a reward. For those that are not too zoned in on the earnings, we are developing a community base that is willing to help spread knowledge on cryptocurrency. We look forward to bringing new individuals to crypto as it continues to become accepted across the world.

Posting:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum topic - 15 Minimum words - Credit $0.015
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread - 10 Minimum words - Credit $0.01
  3. You will soon earn from referrals! This feature is coming soon.

Verification process:

User must create at least 25 posts that can be reviewed by staff. If the posts contain accurate, grammatically correct, quality posts; then your account will continue the process to be granted automatically in the next hour by the forum cron job. Users who receive a warning by staff will have to wait 30 days before attempting to become a Vetted Member. Warnings will deduct credits from your account at a cost of C$0.10 per warning point. Each infraction is detailed here: Rules & Regulations

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $5 via PayPal or Cryptocurrency
All areas accumulate credits except for:
  1. Meme Corner
Recently I am collecting all the information about different forum sites that are genuine and do pay its users to write, in hope to make living out of it. I am so excited to add this new site on my forum list. Forum sites are great ways to discover genuine earning site and with that it also gives the oppportunity of making money by being part of it.

Recently I am collecting all the information about different forum sites that are genuine and do pay its users to write, in hope to make living out of it. I am so excited to add this new site on my forum list. Forum sites are great ways to discover genuine earning site and with that it also gives the oppportunity of making money by being part of it.
The website domain name has been changed to post bucks net since a long period of time but everything is stilling the same means a good website for extra bucks by posting but posting schedule is not active as there on bizdustry.

This paid to post forum looking promising, but their payout per post really very low as compared to our bizdustry, hope this forum officials think about it, if they increase payout then surely they attracted so many users.
The pay is lower compared to other forums. However, the admin can only pay as much as they can afford to. It would be wrong to make people work and then delay payments.

The pay is lower compared to other forums. However, the admin can only pay as much as they can afford to. It would be wrong to make people work and then delay payments.
The interact there is not much however the rate is same for referral index forum however the interact is 5 times more than the normal interact this means it is not question of rate but for every forum its success.

The interact there is not much however the rate is same for referral index forum however the interact is 5 times more than the normal interact this means it is not question of rate but for every forum its succe
Wasn't the pay for referral index forum a bit higher before this recent update? If it wasn't, then that means there must be something they did differently to attract that number of users.

Wasn't the pay for referral index forum a bit higher before this recent update? If it wasn't, then that means there must be something they did differently to attract that number of users.
Previously they attract users by unlimited postings. Nowadays the payout is 1,05 $ daily but they have larger database. Recently forum was resold to Scotty. This is all in brief what was done.

Cryptoable.org offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to make new topics, respond to other content that has already been posted. Most of the areas of the forum will earn you a reward. For those that are not too zoned in on the earnings, we are developing a community base that is willing to help spread knowledge on cryptocurrency. We look forward to bringing new individuals to crypto as it continues to become accepted across the world.

Posting:

Verification process:

User must create at least 25 posts that can be reviewed by staff. If the posts contain accurate, grammatically correct, quality posts; then your account will continue the process to be granted automatically in the next hour by the forum cron job. Users who receive a warning by staff will have to wait 30 days before attempting to become a Vetted Member. Warnings will deduct credits from your account at a cost of C$0.10 per warning point. Each infraction is detailed here: Rules & Regulations

Payout
  1. Meme Corner
I can't seem to find any other way to contact you so I am using this medium.

I have been an active user since the forum was launched, but I tried to use it today and found out my account was banned.

I believe this is because of the ongoing referral contest. I also believe it is because you think I used multiple accounts to sign up, which isn't true.

I value the work and effort you all put into paid to post forums and won't act in a way that is wrong, especially in issues like this.

What I believe is the problem is our internet service providers in Nigeria. They do lump users from all parts of the country under one IP address, and this has caused issues for us, even here on Bizdustry. Alex had to introduce a KYC for us to verify that we were not creating multiple accounts.

I do have proof that I actually referred people to register on the site, including conversations with them. I have never known these people (or person since I only had 1 referral last I checked) except on a forum called Nairaland that I used to introduce this system to them.

Kindly review this ban.

Cryptoable seems too good to be true (ponzi). It can help people earn more money from forum posts But we need to research about it by ourselves to make sure that it's really working as it claims.

Cryptoable seems too good to be true (ponzi). It can help people earn more money from forum posts But we need to research it by ourselves to make sure that it's working as it claims.
It is no relation to Ponzi do not post something not related to the topic there is no deposit no usury plans like 2 percent for 55 days nothing related to that. Please refer to the thread first.

Posting:

Verification process:

Payout
  1. Meme Corner
I like the idea of this forum, but the remuneration is not that encouraging. I also do not know if it is an active forum with a lot of people interacting to posts because I would not like to just be typing my opinions without any response.

It's excellent to see that a clearer understanding of the newcomers' posting and staff members' reviews has finally emerged.
However, I'd also like to know if there is a daily comment restriction or something similar.

All parts paying is a good thing, though.

I do not know why the reward for comment in news sections have been disabled? Does this mean that such kind of content is not admin is focusing for? This is for example something about reward program on PostBucks.

You need to become a VIP to withdraw your earnings on Bizdustry, However, postbuck offers free withdrawal, isn't this a great feature? WE don't suggest you to leave other sites at once, but by using multiple sites you can maximize your earnings.

Cryptoable seems too good to be true. It can help people earn more money from forum posts (threads and replies). But we need to research about it by ourselves to make sure that it's really working as it claims.
If it is the forum you are talking about I believe that the forum is very legit so I think that they need to consider increasing their post rate a bit thou it's been long since I posted there mostly now that I have alot of work to do online if they offer any contest I will take my time to participate

I don't know but I am unable to work on this site. That's because there is low level of activity on the site. You make a post, no one replies to encourage engagement on it. It is boring so far.

I don't know but I am unable to work on this site. That's because there is low level of activity on the site. You make a post, no one replies to encourage engagement on it. It is boring so far.
I have made an account here but I have not started my full activity here as of the last time I work there I think I was able to make 12post there was alot of conversation (activity) going on there so I think that when am done here I will switch to the forum

I have made an account here but I have not started my full activity here as of the last time I work there I think I was able to make 12post there was alot of conversation (activity) going on there so I think that when am done here I will switch to the forum
You are just a new user. When you have to keep commenting on the same threads everyday, you would understand how difficult it is to not find discussions to contribute to on a paid to post forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back