Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any good crypto wallets that also give you finance tools? Kinda like a quicken, but for cryptocurrency. I know most wallets are meant to monitor your earnings from crypto, but do they go into details like spending and buying?

I think that would add a lot to crypto wallets, especially since we're moving closer and close to a cryptocurrency age where more people will probably be using crypto over real cash money.

I don't know any wallets that give financial tools. Wallet is just for you to store your coins, buy coins and exchange coins. Like you rightly said they monitor earning from cryptocurrency. But as for financial tools, I don't know any.

You can use Binance. It is not a wallet but an exchange but you can use it to trade, invest and even buy and sell NFTs. You can even stake your cryptos to earn rewards. The exchange platform offers a lot of finance tools.

Almost all Wallets have now upgraded to being able to give you some tips as regards investment and finance market in general. So this will guide you want to invest.

I think Block Fi is the closest in this regard. It gives features like savings program and loans service in addition to its trading and exchange services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back