Crypto Earn

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Who uses Crypto Earn on Crypto.com's App to obtain interest paid every week? I do. I have staked Etherum for three months, and with my current card, I get 6.50 P.A. I believe you get a lower interest rate if your card tier is lower.

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Crypto.com is not available in my home country, therefore, I have never used this platform. However, if it is available in your country, I believe it is worthwhile to use a platform like this where you can earn interest.

cafediscussions

Ub40

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Even though I am not using the above platform at the moment, but it would have been better if the opportunity was available for everyone and not selected countries. This could have been a great way to earn some crypto currency. I am wondering why they have chosen selected countries.

Immilash

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am not using cryoto.com, and I don't think it is available in my country. Most of those sites are not available in the third world countries,

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Crypto.com is available here in my locality, but the chances for me to get verified through their KYC verification process is kinda way off for me. They simply need an authentic govt ID card not even national ID card, but intl passport or driver's license. Because I've submitted my double national IDs, all attempts failed.

Victorial

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is the first time I will be coming across crypto.com. I don't know if it is an exchange wallet or a site to keep your crypto and be earning returns. The only site or app that I know is nexo

Kubiat-Abasi

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's rather unfortunate as I can't utilise the opportunity because of the restrictions placed on cryptocurrencies. I don't think that the KYC verification would be helpful either.

Tak