Crypto currency trading

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have some crypto currency holding, however, I am yet to start crypto trading. What tips can seasoned crypto currency traders can give to a person who want to try his/her hands on crypto currency trading. How can I get started with crypto currency trading?

If I use crypto trading bots, do I have better chances of making money by trading? Between decentralized exchanges and centralized exchanges, which ones are better for trading.

Last edited:
I'm not a seasoned crypto trader nor an expert. I'm just growing little by little in terms of trading knowledge. You need to start with trading for the long time and not short time to leverage your spending spree. I use binance to trade, and it is easier for me there.

I hear everyone talking about Binance but I am yet to use this platform. By the way if you wnat to trade, what gives you more profit? Trading higher priced coins or trading lower priced coins?

I don't know where I got this idea but I think if you want to trade, you should trade with lower valued currencies.

I have some crypto currency holding, however, I am yet to start crypto trading. What tips can seasoned crypto currency traders can give to a person who want to try his/her hands on crypto currency trading. How can I get started with crypto currency trading?
I wouldn't advice you to trade with your holdings first. Start with a demo account. From their you can try out different strategy that must with out for you when you start trading.

Trade with the ones that have a lower spread. Because a move in the opposite direction of your trade will quickly result in loss. Although I don't trade currency, I de with binary and it's easier for me to use Meta trader 5

Before you start anything with crypto trading I will tell you to understand what the business is all about crypto is not a get rich quick skip it requires time to learn it and understand what it's all about do not invest how much you can't afford to lose because there are possibilities of losing money
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency trading is all about buying low and selling high all you need to do is to buy when the price is low and say what the plan is high sometimes you have to have some patience so you won't lose your money so it is not a get-rich-quick scheme

Last edited:
I think defining crypto currency trading as something that you buy when the market is low and sell when market is high is too simplistic definition. There is lot more to trading than buying in dip and selling when price soars. I think you need ability to understand the signals.

Last edited:
One of the best ways to make money online is making money from cryptocurrency trading you can make millions of money if you know how to trade bitcoin currency very well I have a lot of millionaires that make their money from cryptocurrency trading

If I use crypto trading bots, do I have better chances of making money by trading? Between decentralized exchanges and centralized exchanges, which ones are better for trading.
Still working on trading with trading bot for now, so i don't think i have answer regarding that., but if you are just a newbie in reading i would suggest you get a demo account first before starting your journey in crypto..

If you want to go into crypto currency trading, the best thing to do is to learn the art of technical analysis and reading of chart with different candles. So with this it will be easy to make money from the market
Post automatically merged:

If you want to go into crypto currency trading, the best thing to do is to learn the art of technical analysis and reading of chart with different candles. So with this it will be easy to make money from the market

Before starting cryptocurrency trading you need to understand it first before going into cryptocurrency trading, because if you want to go into cryptocurrency you need to learn about it.

I think it will be better for you to first learn about crypto currency trading otherwise you will not enjoy it because every expert you see invested some time for learning.

Before going into crypto trading, make sure you study everything there needs to know about crypto currency in general, study the market very well as well.

Crypto arbitrage can also be a good way to earn from trading. The price of crypto currencies differs from exchange to exchange. You can buy where the price is low sell your assets on the platform where the price is high

Understanding the market analysis by watching some videos and reading some materials will help you to be prepared. Get acquainted with crypto news to avoid placing a wrong trade.

Bots don't trade with emotions so they are regarded as the safest means of trading. But if something goes wrong with your bot, you can loose all your funds.

This will depend on the bot. Bot are strategy that are been programmed by programmers to help us to automatically take a trade using a strategy. If the bit has a good strategy, then you will earn profit with it

To trade crypto currency market there are thing you must study about the market everyday that is why it's good to start with investment while you are learning how to trade.

I am in the 1st learning phase of crypto trading so I am very interested in this topic. However, I don't think trading is difficult because there are platforms out there to help us in the trading. The only question for me is which platform to use for trading.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back