What's new

Crypto.com Review

Deleted member 403

Untitled.png

What is Crypto.com?

Crypto.com is a platform for cryptocurrencies that promises a lot for investors. It supports multiple cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin) and the local currency to be deposited, traded, and transferred. Would this be the safest digital account in the United Kingdom, the EU, and the United States? Could you read our review to find out?

Products:

We know Crypto.com has a wide selection of products you can choose to participate in. Below are three of my favorite services that the company offers to its customers.
  1. MCO Visa Card: Sell your Crypto for Fiat (local currency) and top up your visa debit card to take advantage of the cashback rate.
  2. Crypto App: There is a huge range of cryptocurrencies to trade, and you won't be charged any fees for buying or selling.
  3. Crypto Earn: Earn up to 12%, paid every seven days.
MCO Visa Card - Key Points to Consider

• You can spend anywhere that accepts VISA PAYMENTS and gain up to 8 percent* cashback, using your CRO Visa Card. Cashback is credited to your CRO Wallet.
  • Crypto.com has a huge range of cards to pick from. The more CRO you deposit, the better tier card you can choose from. At the end of the 6 months fixed term-agreement, you can withdraw your funds, but please note you'll lose access some of the perks.
  • If you're planning on obtaining the Obsidian Black Tier at the time of writing, you would need an initial investment of £80,000, and those funds would be locked up for 6 months, with no withdrawals permitted. This is quite unrealistic for most people. For the small percentage that does have over £80,000 of savings, I would highly recommend you consult a financial advisor & only invest what you can afford to lose.
  • We know some tiers require a lower & more affordable CRO stake whilst still providing you with a competitive cashback rate on your spending. If you're happy to invest 1000 CRO (£76.92), you'll gain access to the Ruby Steel Card & its card perks, which can be seen in the above picture.
  • And, if you don't want to stake anything, you can take advantage of the Free Midnight Blue that offers 1% cashback on all your purchases.
MCO Visa Card - Limits, Fees & General Restrictions - Read this Article from the help center of Crypto.com, which explains how to find out all the fees & limits associated with your Visa Card has.

Untitled.png

Crypto.com App​

What is the App?

The Crypto.com App is available both on the Apple App and Google Play Store. With the Crypto.com app, customers can buy, sell, receive, send, & store over 50 coins. This includes many of the popular and growing cryptocurrencies, which include Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum(ETH), and Binance Coin (BNB).

How can I buy Cryptocurrencies?

You can buy the likes of Bitcoin & other popular Cryptocurrencies using the following payments:

• Debit/credit card
  • Transferring from another bank account
  • The exchange feature between coins.
Are there any fees?

It's important to note you won't be charged any fees for buying Crypto, while the 3.50% fee is waived for credit or debit card payments. Well, we can safely say that Crypto.com has made it easy, simple, and straight forward to do.

IMG_0831.PNG IMG_0830.PNG Untitled2.png

Price Alerts & Monitoring

Part of Crypto.com allows customers to monitor the success of hundreds of cryptocurrencies. This helps you look at recent market changes (in BTC or fiat currency) and even set up price notifications. For example, as you can see below, BTC's value has increased by over 20% from the 25th of September 25th to the 25th of October. Customers can monitor movements on a day, week, month, 3 months, or 6-month basis through the mobile app.

Price alerts are a useful feature as it helps with gaining a return on your initial investment.

IMG_0833.PNG IMG_0834.PNG IMG_0835.PNG IMG_0836.PNG

Crypto Earn

With Crypto Earn, you can earn up to 12% interest. Depending on the coin you're depositing, the term period, and how many CRO Tokens you have staked will decide how much interest Crypto.com pays for your savings. Interest is calculated daily and paid once a week, into your wallet, in the same currency as your stake.

If you don't have the required stake of 10,000 CRO, you are still eligible for Crypto Earn, but you will be obtaining a lower return on your savings. Ok, so let's say I don't have enough CRO to cover the minimum stake for the bonus. I would only be offered 4.5% instead of 6.5% to enter a three-month fixed-term contract. Here is the comparison:

IMG_0815.PNG unnamed (1).jpg

Summary:​

Here are some key points to consider before registering an account with Crypto.com.

Advantages

• Start trading cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, which is more commonly known as Bitcoin, without any fees whatsoever.
  • There is no initial charge or monthly fee to open & maintain a crypto.com investment account.
  • Depending on your card tier, you could be eligible to gain up to 8% cashback on everyday purchases. Other perks include a 100% rebate on subscriptions like Spotify, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
  • A selection of Metal Visa Debit Cards to choose from.
  • Crypto.com has a live chat & email address for queries, support, & feedback.

Drawbacks

• The company has a 3.4* Trustpilot review, which can be seen here.
  • You need to purchase & stake a lot of CRO to gain the highest card perks/tiers.
  • Crypto Earn offers a lower return rate if you choose not to enter a three month fixed term.
  • Visa Cards take too long to be shipped.

Thank you for reading my review of Crypto.com and its services. Let us know what you think of the platform and whether or not you're planning on signing up anytime soon. I hope this review is good, but if you feel there's been anything I've missed, please comment below and inform the community.

Attachments

• IMG_0815.PNG
    IMG_0815.PNG
    230.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic review. I love everything I have seen about crypto.com and the services rendered. I do feel somehow about the fixed term contract but the offer is a good one.

I'm a fan of what Crypto.com is doing and promote it to my crypto friends, but I do worry about the safety.
Fantastic review. I love everything I have seen about crypto.com and the services rendered. I do feel somehow about the fixed term contract but the offer is a good one.
Crypto.com isn't regulated by any government schemes or by any financial conduct association, which means that you'd have no protection if the company were to go bankrupt. The safety of your investment is the #1 priority, so please make sure you only invest what you can afford to lose, as well as to consult with a financial advisor. The fixed-term contract is a good offer, but it's a shame they've lowered the interest rate down to 6% for a 3-month term; I guess the company has to sustain a business model long term.
123957629_2743925982527456_1526840430759335417_n.jpg

I guess the safety of investments should be paramount and I would not mind if they have built a solid reputation in the crypto market. At 6% interest rate, though reduced, the offer is still better than what is offered on Luno. Thanks for sharing!

I wish everyone can analyze and explain things like this ...this information is very comprehensive and very useful thanks

I think it's a good platform to invest some dollars in. With what have seen in the review, they know how to handle the crypto market. I'm currently using Luno and binance but I will try them out very soon

I don't use crypto.com so I have little or no serious opinion to offer as it's not the same thing with Blockchain and luno that I'm familiar with. But, from the review above, I think its a good platform with decent business strategy.

This is a very good and in depth review! One of the best reviews that i have seen to be honest because it covers a wide variety of areas on crypto.com. I think that the one thing that draws my attention the most is the interested rate of 6% that you mentioned in one of the comments after that. That seems to be a very good interest rate for the three month period. There are some sites that give higher interest rates through lending, however lending is a huge risk. So for the security i think that the interest rate is pretty good.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back