What's new

NEWS Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Could Triple in Price to $63,000 Before Next BTC Halving

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The popular crypto analyst and host of the InvestAnswers YouTube channel says that Bitcoin (BTC) could easily go on a 3x rally before the next halving event. In a new strategy session, the analyst tells his 444,000 YouTube subscribers that strong BTC rall ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

All these predicted bitcoin news since the beginning of this years has just been wrong and bitcoin price has been going down and it does not even shi sign of rising this year

Well they have reasons for their analysis, anything can happen in the crypto space and so many of these things are so unpredictable that an ordinary investors may not understand. Well let's wait to see

Well I personally believe that it will take time to reach that level even I doubt it will ever archive since last week everything is changed and now people are scare to do trade as FTX bankrupted last week. So tough days for all.

Well, I believe it will take time to reach that level, and I doubt it will ever archive because everything changed last week, and now people are afraid to trade because FTX went bankrupt last week. So these are trying times for everyone.

No one can accurately predict the movement of cryptocurrency to a greater standard per say. With the current movement of BTC I'm seeing it might really take a lot of time for us to see the price of bitcoins at $63000.

All these predicted bitcoin news since the beginning of this years has just been wrong and bitcoin price has been going down and it does not even shi sign of rising this year
Bitcoin halving is in 2024 and if you check the history of that you will understand that there is always a massive bull season after the halving. I am also projecting bitcoin to even reach 100,000 dollars in 2025.

I think that before the halving we will not see those prices, we really must also see how the economy will be in 2024-2025 to reach such prices, if as many say we are entering a recession, which in my country we are entering, few people will have money to invest in BTC and in other assets so that we have a bull market of that caliber

People are just making prediction without putting into consideration many factors. As for me, I don't see cryptocurrency perform better than it did last year. Even if it increases, we know it'll still fall back.

The most common scenario I'm seeing is mid 30's for Bitcoin, and that's is things don't go downhill again like what happened after the FTX saga. That said, this still remains a good time for those who want to accumulate.

People are just making prediction without putting into consideration many factors. As for me, I don't see cryptocurrency perform better than it did last year. Even if it increases, we know it'll still fall back.
Cryptocurrency may actually not be able to perform better than last year but after they halving next year, in 2025 I am expecting a massive bull run. That can actually make people much amount of money.

Cryptocurrency may actually not be able to perform better than last year but after they halving next year, in 2025 I am expecting a massive bull run. That can actually make people much amount of money.
Let's hope so, but we also have to see how the economic panorama will be at that time, because if there is no money due to a recession and other macroeconomic factors, people will not be able to invest and therefore the assets will not be able to grow with the same intensity as the last Bullrun where we had a super expansive economy and even the poorest had money to invest at least in the first world countries where they sent stimulus checks to everyone.

To be fair, Bitcoin has gone up a bit in price in recent months, it's been slow, but it is building up some. I don't know if we'll get back to $60,000+ anytime soon, but maybe I'm wrong. If so, it would be the best time to invest if you can afford to.

Let's hope so, but we also have to see how the economic panorama will be at that time, because if there is no money due to a recession and other macroeconomic factors, people will not be able to invest and therefore the assets will not be able to grow with the same intensity as the last Bullrun where we had a super expansive economy and even the poorest had money to invest at least in the first world countries where they sent stimulus checks to everyone.
there is a good possibility that the economy of most countries will recover before 2025. That will actually make the next bull market a very massive one which can possibly take bitcoin up to hundred thousand dollars.

there is a good possibility that the economy of most countries will recover before 2025. That will actually make the next bull market a very massive one which can possibly take bitcoin up to hundred thousand dollars.
but, here is something to write down, the damage of interest rates in the market historically and in the economy in general has finished damaging it when they begin to fall and the federal reserve will not lower them for sure in all of 2023 and part of 2024, so there is the possibility that we are not seeing something that is coming and we do not seem to see it, I doubt that this halving we can honestly reach 100k, although I do think that we will reach that and more in the future it may be that in the medium term things will change.

but, here is something to write down, the damage of interest rates in the market historically and in the economy in general has finished damaging it when they begin to fall and the federal reserve will not lower them for sure in all of 2023 and part of 2024, so there is the possibility that we are not seeing something that is coming and we do not seem to see it, I doubt that this halving we can honestly reach 100k, although I do think that we will reach that and more in the future it may be that in the medium term things will change.
The possibility of reaching such amount may not be high. But I am still positive that the economy of so many countries will recover drastically before that period.

To be fair, Bitcoin has gone up a bit in price in recent months, it's been slow, but it is building up some. I don't know if we'll get back to $60,000+ anytime soon, but maybe I'm wrong. If so, it would be the best time to invest if you can afford to.
It's actually making progress as you've said but getting back to that amount would really be difficult because more and more people are losing interest in the coin and more people also learning about the cryptocurrency market.

It might happen or it might never happen, no one can be sure when it comes to cryptocurrency. Recession must end to improve market conditions. With ongoing war in Ukraine it is impossible fr the cryptocurrency market to gain value.

Arguably, we believe that bitcoin halving will definitely increase the market price of Bitcoin and its market value will also be greatly influenced and that is why so many people are expecting this to happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back