What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

Crowd funding may not be a way to get money because people only contribute into it if they see the need to and not that they have to, it's a low probability that you will get funds.

Exactly - it's actually what it is especially with getting the funds from other sources in order to be able to set up your dream business project with their funds to pay them interest.
Crowd funding may not necessarily mean getting the funds from other sources but from the people in your immediate environment, maybe your co workers ir neighbours etc

Crowdfunding I think exists, but not as effective as some people put it though in my own opinion. If it is as effective as advertised, then many people would have had the opportunity of getting thier businesses up and running by now

Crowdfunding I think exists, but not as effective as some people put it though in my own opinion. If it is as effective as advertised, then many people would have had the opportunity of getting thier businesses up and running by now
Personally I don't really have much understanding about how this thing and they operate. I don't even know if they existed in the beginning or not, if you said they exist then how does it really work ?

Crowd funding is one type of funding people talk about exists that helps people set up their businesses. I have never gottn such help it assistance from such type of set-up before personally though

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.
Crowdfunding for business startup this really exist if you have good ideas able to get good support office Ally financial support from others.

I have checked a lot of crowdfunding sites and I have seen people donating to the business projects. I have also seen a lot of business successfully running after getting funded through a crowdfunding sites. The key to get funding is how novel your idea is.

Yes crowd funding exist and I believe I have heard some persons have talked about it before, how they have benefited from it. Though before you can actually benefit from this, your business proposal has too be very reasonable

I have seen crowd funding been done for medical treatment and educational support for people but I am yet to see crowd funding for a business startup. It would be a very nice thing if crowd funding will be organized for a business startup because it will be a means of getting sufficient funds for the business.

In some cases, I have seen different crowd funding activities for students that can not afford tuitions and I have also seen medical bills get sorted through crowd funding but with business, I haven't. I feel it will come up nicely if that happens.
I haven't really seen any crowdfunding activities for a business in my country if I'm the one that is now popular that I know of is crowdfunding for a fintech setup in my country I do not believe know if they do exist for other form of business.

Crowdfunding is one of the modern ways of getting funding for your business because there are a lot of group of investors that's their job is to make something like this happen.

I have always heard of crowd funding for political campaigns and mobilisation and also funding for some students who can not be able to afford the institutional fees but I have never come across funding for business start up. I dont think anything of such nature exists.

Crowd funding may not necessarily mean getting the funds from other sources but from the people in your immediate environment, maybe your co workers ir neighbours etc

Yeah, you are actually correct but the main point is that the money doesn't come from you but from other people which comes as a sum and not from an individual in order for you to set up what you wanted to do.

Crowd funding,now a day's alot has change so many person are just totally self centered,they just want to make more money without helping the best way to get fund is through loans offline and online

Crowd funding as a means of getting funds to start a business do exist actually but not as effective as you may think. Crowd funding is not an effective option to look towards when thinking of getting funds for your business

I'm not sure that type of funding is efficient. For people all around the world to donate money into your business course, you will have to propose a magnanimous business offer, which in reality is practically impossible. So they won't take you serious.
I can also imagine how hard this can be. It is so rare to find people who can trust you and fundraise for your course. It is best if you borrow the money from people who actually know you.

I would not also advise anyone to put their hopes on crowd funding for getting funds to start their businesses. They should not do that as there are very slim chances that you'll even get the attention you seek

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.
Yes this really exist when people believe in your business and believe in your idea then respond for you in order for you to start up the business because they know that you have idea and you are a very dedicated and pretty enterpreneur.

I have always heard of crowd funding for political campaigns and mobilisation and also funding for some students who can not be able to afford the institutional fees but I have never come across funding for business start up. I dont think anything of such nature exists.
There are many crowdfunding sites that promote the new business that are needing funding. But I really cannot comprehend why investors would fund a business when they do not know the business owner. It is kind of foolish to invest in a business of a stranger. But that is happening already.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back