What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.
I'm not really sure it would be something feasible at least not here in my country where there is no loyal people. Everyone is looking for any opportunity to steal from another person.

Crowd funding you know really exist but the only few website they can join new business I've been just call Stan issue ideas I could you fund you business.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning if crowdfunding for businesses really exist, I have to say that you are right in that you might not have seen them, but they do exist and are rare, I have seen people crowdfund a business in my country

I only hear about crowd funding scheme online I've never seen one to join. It will be a welcomed one to see such investment scheme and know more about them.

There are a lot of people who have nice ideas but no capital to start the business and there are investors who would like a solid project so it us very much possible to crowd fund.

Try Indiegogo, not only does Indiegogo offer all live crowdfunding campaigns, but they also have a groundbreaking product marketplace. With this network, at a particular time, you don't have to stop raising money. There are no milestones or deadlines for fundraising and you can apply equity, sell shares, share revenue and even sales of cryptocurrencies
Nice piece of info, never knew such a program existed prior to seeing it here so kudos, would definitely turn out use for those who might need it and help achieve their dreams of starting up and eventually owning a business

Concerning if crowd funding for business start really exist. Well, I have actually seen a crowd funding scheme on the internet before and that would be my first time to hear of such. For that to happen, you need to know the right channel through which funds can be raised for a project or a business

Individuals talk about swarm subsidizing for business new companies yet nobody has truly given detail sites or names of discussions that one can join to get assets from individuals to begin a business. So on the off chance that anybody here knows any of such locales of gatherings that acknowledge individuals all around the world, we would like if you share with us here.

I am not sure whether they exist or not but the fact is that it will be difficult seeing people donating or funding your business. I do hear of gofund me but I am bit sure they help a business starters to fund business.

In a situationlike this one to fund a project,you cannot guarantee the temprament of the sets of persons you are bringing into the project,because at some point self and personal intrest might come in and woul jeopadise the overall aim of the project and make it suffer.

Well, I have not tried crowd funding, whether for personal use or for business use. However, I believe crowdfunding can really help you get started with funding your business

I have seen crowdfunding for education medical treatments and many more. so why can't they be crowdfunding for businesses? If a person has a brilliant idea that should be turned to a business, I believe crowdfunding should be a way of making up capital to start it.
I don't think this funding method exist any longer especially in a world where nobody can be trusted. This method is business funding was more rampant in those days when people still have integrity and the fear of God but I don't think anybody would want to risk his/her money to start a business with somebody else.

I think crowdfunding business is exist but I don't know where to find it, but all you need to do is to search for it so I don't really mean about the business.

I have only heared about crowd finding groups where if you present tour business plan to them, they evaluate and then decide is to inject money into it or not.

I don't think there are crowdfunding services like that. The only ones I know are the ones for people in financial distress or bad health situation.

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.

Fortunately, banking is no longer your only option. There are sites where people can invest in your project, idea or business. There are crude funding sites on the internet these days. Below we have compiled the best crowdfunding sites for you, whether you are raising money for a startup, creative endeavor or a goal or project, this list will have something for you
I dont know if its just me but i cant see the list you said youve compiled, i will be glad if you can point it out for me because ive heard about crowdfunding several times but ive never come across any crowfunding site

I don't this type of forums or websites will be prevalent. Just join a forum to raise money for your business??? I dont think so. If your plan is solid, i think you can convince people to invest with you provided they reap their dividends.

Crowd funding as the name implies is funded by somebody or a group of people who decide to help out by contributing a fund which can as well be used to start a business

Crowd funding as the name implies is funded by somebody or a group of people who decide to help out by contributing a fund which can as well be used to start a business

Exactly - it's actually what it is especially with getting the funds from other sources in order to be able to set up your dream business project with their funds to pay them interest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back