What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

Your business idea has to be one of a kind and your business plan top notch for people to pool their resources for your startup. Crowd funding is as hard as it gets. But some example of crowd funding sites is a GoFundme campaign. If people really love your business ideas then crowdfunding might work.

I think it is best for you to search for this answer on the internet because I have seen and known a lot of people who started their businesses through crowdfunding so I think you should search about this on the internet maybe using Google search

I have heard of the possibility of crowd funding, but not in business as of yet. It is quite complex that you can get it. If you have read it before you must write on the site and find out more, suddenly you have the opportunity to get the link and if you are very good, you even get the financing.

I don't think there is any such site but if there is it wouldn't last long or there will be laid down rules that will not allow many people to benefit in it. The only one I know is the one that you will present your business idea and look into it, if it worth it they will give you capital.

Crowdfunding is the best tool to do a business at large scale. In crowdfunding mostly family members or friends include to do a business for profit purposes. But in some ways it can be a welfare society or organisation at small scale level like to support only your family members which can't bear much

It
People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.
It really exist oo.... It exist but its based on the individual, its only extrovert I believe can do crowd funding. Not everybody like introvert who are shy to ask for funds or capital from there close relatives or friends. But it exist.

I guess that's why some investment platform will come online started advertising their business plan like the need some people out there to join them in their business,so once you invest some amount of money in their business after 3 or 6months you will get your profit and so on like that. But better still google is your friend.
People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.

I don't think such thing exist anymore, maybe the existed before but from what am seeing now about people how serious everybody is about money, croud funding is a thing of the past, if anybody is trying it now I tell you he is taking risk, big time risk cos some may not pay you.

Crowd funding is a type of buisness which you can start on a large scale and get money from your friends family members and a partner which can interested to start the buisness with you also take a loan on large scale to start buisness

I believe that such thing exist but I also believe that there are fake ones too. I have come across so many of them online. But I have not really made findings on whether they truly work or not. Just do proper Research on it. Good luck.

Actually there are investors that have come together and form things like groups, what they do is to search for businesses to invest in and also advice people. They can crowd source money and then inject it into the business and during low tides they can help themselves.

I think due to scams and other mischievous online platforms, many people will feel reluctant to fund a business that they may not really benefit from or trust the owner. So I think crowdfunding only works when the owner or founder is trusted by people.

Crowdfunding still exists and people are still benefiting from it till today. Before getting such funds from the crowd the need to know how feasible the business will be and the potential outcome, before considering your request.

Most of these crowd funding platforms or sites might just end up being Ponzi scheme and a whole new level of fraud. I will not be in a rush to join one

Many crowd funding platforms I have come across are mostly fraud. I will not even waist my time and effort to be on such platforms

Crowd funding for business start up do really exist and it's one of the ways on how to get funds for a business which most people are now tapping into. If you think you also have a business idea and start up is setting you back you can kt do a crowdfunding for your business and investors can help you out

There are a lot of crowdfunding sites where you can raise a capital for your business. One such site that I can recommend is called kickstarter. This site is primarily dedicated for crowdfunding start ups.

yes they actually do, they are also known as early investors, it's been a thing since a long time, just convince people about your ideas so they can invest on it

Crowd funding to start a business is nothing new. A lot of startups started through crowd funding. Crowd funding has a lot of advantages especially when the business owners are low on capital.

I have head of a lot of investors community whose job is to research and find good startups and then crowd fund for the capital so yes crowd funding exists and you can use it to your advantage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back