Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here team up with local businesses in their respective locations? Like maybe you team up for cross promo. This is what I like or want to do more of, as I could see two people helping increase each other's reach. What do you think?

It would be a nice thing to do a cross promo. I have never done it in my business. It has never really occurred to me. What I would do is to partner with another business to sponsor a program and help promote the two businesses.

Does anyone here team up with local businesses in their respective locations? Like maybe you team up for cross promo. This is what I like or want to do more of, as I could see two people helping increase each other's reach. What do you think?
This is very good and I like it because the two businesses will surely benefit from the cross promo. The only thing is that it may favour one business over the other.

If you are operating or running different business and if your business compliments each other, you can partner with other businesses, for example, if you are selling socks, you can partner with shoe sellers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back