What's new

Credit Cards Vs. Debit Cards

I do not like to use credit card at all. this is why I prefer to use other payment solutions and payment processors that could enable me to store money or save money as well. The fact of the matter remains that you get charged a lots of interest if you use credit cards and I hate interest.
They will charge you interest only when you do not pay your bills on time. As long as you are paying your bill within the payment window given to you, you will not incur additional cost (just the annual fees)

Do you use Credit Cards or Debit Cards? I use both but I prefer to use Credit Cards more. When I use Debit Cards, I use my own money to pay for products and services, and when I use Credit Cards, I use the bank's money for free for a certain time.
I use only debit card because I know how I do with spending. It's why I prefer making use of cash as it helps me not to spend too much unlike when using debit card puts me through. Making use of credit card is not for me because I will spend myself into debt.

A lot of people believe that by using credit cards you will make unlimited spending and waste your money. It is true that you can buy things with your credit card even when you do not have money but if you know how to control your spending, credit cards will be more useful. Because you can use the bank's money for free for a certain period of time.

Credit Card is great for people with discipline. If you use credit cards for all your expenses and pay the monthly bill on time, it will enhance your credibility as a borrower basically you will get loans without any hassle. Apart from that there are many benefits of using Credit Cards. Different Credit Cards come with different set of features and benefits. Managing multiple credit cards together might be difficult but if you have the discipline you can do it as well and make the most out of them. I myself use credit card for all my expenses. It's been a great experience so far. Debit card is of no use to me other than the time I need to withdraw some money from the ATM.

Anyone who is making use of credit card must find a way to work against impulsive buying because you will end up buying a lot of things that you are not supposed to buy and eventually find it very difficult to pay off the debt that you're going to have on your credit card which is going to affect your credit score.

Yes, this is a very big issue when it comes to using credit card. There are many people who fail to pay the debt and then the bank gets the opportunity to charge the interest rates that could be hard to deal with. This is why many credit card users end up paying interest.

Yes, this is a very big issue when it comes to using credit card. There are many people who fail to pay the debt and then the bank gets the opportunity to charge the interest rates that could be hard to deal with. This is why many credit card users end up paying interest.

The interest is always there to be paid for whenever you're using credit cards. They are giving you access to money that's not your own yet to use. It's like getting a loan for a time being. So, you're expected to pay some interest on the money.

The interest is always there to be paid for whenever you're using credit cards. They are giving you access to money that's not your own yet to use. It's like getting a loan for a time being. So, you're expected to pay some interest on the money.

I have read that you need to pay interest money only if you exceed the payday when you are supposed to return the money to the bank. Is this true or you need to pay the interest money regardless of whenever you pay the money back when you use credit cards?

I have read that you need to pay interest money only if you exceed the payday when you are supposed to return the money to the bank. Is this true or you need to pay the interest money regardless of whenever you pay the money back when you use credit cards?

Of course, you're expected to pay those interests. This is part of the reason why I don't fancy making use of credit cards. I'm very comfortable with using my debit card because I'm very sure and comfortable with using my own money saved in my account with my debit card.

Of course, you're expected to pay those interests. This is part of the reason why I don't fancy making use of credit cards. I'm very comfortable with using my debit card because I'm very sure and comfortable with using my own money saved in my account with my debit card.

I think that you are talking about using credit card after obtaining cash in advance. Under such kind of circumstances, you may be needed to pay interest money. This is because you have essentially taken a kind of loan from the bank.

I think that you are talking about using credit card after obtaining cash in advance. Under such kind of circumstances, you may be needed to pay interest money. This is because you have essentially taken a kind of loan from the bank.

How is credit card used in the first place? The money which you are using in your credit card is money you don't have yet. It's debit card that you must have the money in your bank account for you to use it with your card. As for credit card, you spend money and pay it later with interest.

How is credit card used in the first place? The money which you are using in your credit card is money you don't have yet. It's debit card that you must have the money in your bank account for you to use it with your card. As for credit card, you spend money and pay it later with interest.

Well, I just google searched and found that credit card companies or banks do not charge you interest until or unless you miss the payday when you are supposed to return the money to them. I have never used credit card and I do not plan to use it in the first place. So, I am not really sure how it works.

I prefer debit card but looking at the offers and discounts available on credit card, I am planing to get one so that to save money on my shopping

You can try making use of credit cards. The offers on board are great and as long as you don't go about making unnecessary purchases, then you will really enjoy making use of the credit cards. The issue with using credit card is your ability to control how you spend.

I've only got a debit card. Due to credit history I don't meet the eligibility for a credit card at the moment.

I've only got a debit card. Due to credit history I don't meet the eligibility for a credit card at the moment.

There is nothing to worry much about as long as you are able to carry out your financial transactions. Getting a credit card takes a lot of time trying to check where the one requesting for it is eligible and there are people that won't want to go through those processes.

Credit card company charge interest when you fail to pay the dues and outstanding balance to the credit card company. Many people spend money ion unnecessary items and they fail to pay the money back and this is when the interest starts to accumulate. This is what all the people hate about using credit cards and this is why some may prefer debit cards.

In my case I only have debit cards and I really have no intention of having any credit cards since firstly I don't think I need them, and the second is that I don't want to incur unnecessary debts, since I know that these cards invite spending and therefore the accumulation of debt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back