Credit Cards Vs. Debit Cards

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use Credit Cards or Debit Cards? I use both but I prefer to use Credit Cards more. When I use Debit Cards, I use my own money to pay for products and services, and when I use Credit Cards, I use the bank's money for free for a certain time.

A Debit card is easier to use and you only need to pay yearly charges so I prefer a Debit card and not in favor of any credit card or schemes they offer.

In Nigeria, credit card usage is still limited and not widely adopted compared to other countries. Many banks offer debit cards, but access to credit cards is limited and primarily available to high-income individuals and businesses. This results in a greater reliance on cash transactions and alternative payment methods such as mobile money.

I prefer debit card but looking at the offers and discounts available on credit card, I am planing to get one so that to save money on my shopping

I do not use a debit card or a credit card at all. I use payment systems and alternatives to PayPal. There are many great alternatives of PayPal in the online space.

If you don't use a credit cart smartly then you may end up in a lot of debt and you also need to pay penalties if you are not paying your bill on time

If you don't use a credit cart smartly then you may end up in a lot of debt and you also need to pay penalties if you are not paying your bill on time

Credit card users have to pay interest money and this is why they usually end up in debts. This is one of the main reason why I do not use such kind of cards.

I don't even have a credit card and happy with my debit card and will see if I need a credit card at some point of time

I feel a credit card is a debt trap. It is easier to accumulate debts worth thousands of dollars on a credit card. I prefer a debit card.

I prefer Debit card and till now I don't have any credit card and will see if I require that in the future but at present I am satisfied with debit card

I don't like living my life on credit. That's why I don't have credit cards. Even when my bank has told me to come get it. I refuse.

There are times when I see special offers available on certain credit cards and on those occasions I take help of my colleague

I prefer Debit card and till now I don't have any credit card and will see if I require that in the future but at present I am satisfied with debit card
I also do not have a credit card because it is not available in our country. I don't even know the usefulness

Do you use Credit Cards or Debit Cards? I use both but I prefer to use Credit Cards more. When I use Debit Cards, I use my own money to pay for products and services, and when I use Credit Cards, I use the bank's money for free for a certain time.

Some years ago I used to have a credit card which I barely make use of a cause but only use it whenever there is only cases of emergency and as a result I don't see any need of still keeping it.

I now only make use of only debit card and it's serving me very well.

a debit card is basically a card attached to your bank account, you can spend what ever amount you have in your account. A credit card is a credit facility from the bank that you can use for free for a certain duration. having a credit card help you with financial needs, it can also help you save money as you will be able to earn cash backs and earn a reward point.

Some years ago I used to have a credit card which I barely make use of a cause but only use it whenever there is only cases of emergency and as a result I don't see any need of still keeping it.

I now only make use of only debit card and it's serving me very well.

I do not like to use credit card at all. this is why I prefer to use other payment solutions and payment processors that could enable me to store money or save money as well. The fact of the matter remains that you get charged a lots of interest if you use credit cards and I hate interest.

I do not like to use credit card at all. this is why I prefer to use other payment solutions and payment processors that could enable me to store money or save money as well. The fact of the matter remains that you get charged a lots of interest if you use credit cards and I hate interest.

Anyone who is making use of credit card must find a way to work against impulsive buying because you will end up buying a lot of things that you are not supposed to buy and eventually find it very difficult to pay off the debt that you're going to have on your credit card which is going to affect your credit score.

Debit cards are a lot safer to use than credit cards. Credit cards cost more, have interest rates, and you have to pay that money back with interest on top. Unless you pay your credit card purchases off right away, which kind of defeats the point of using a credit card over debit cards.

You may be spending your own money using a debit card, but you will be forced to pay any credit purchases you made anyway. It's more of a temporary respite.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back