Creative Ways to Pay a Hosting Bill

jyy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Who has considered allowing 3rd party ads, the ones where they pay you, to pay a bill? Who has considered using Patreon or something similar? That's a thing where people make monthly donations etc.. in exchange for posted content.

Claraviolet

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I was told about pay for hosting websites. Apart from that, I don't know much about other creative ways to pay a hosting bill. Hosting bill is no joke and I had to pay around $400-$500 an year, for hosting alone.

I have been thinking about reducing the cost, but so far I couldn't come up with anything. I will look into these things you have listed here, jyy. Thank you

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I was once active on a certain forum where I could earn points which I could use for buying hosting from the forum's sponsor. If someone was already using the host, he also had a chance of paying renewal fees from the points earned on forum.

Kelly5

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Who has considered allowing 3rd party ads, the ones where they pay you, to pay a bill? Who has considered using Patreon or something similar? That's a thing where people make monthly donations etc.. in exchange for posted content.
I don't really know much about creative ways in paying a hosting bill. But allowing third party ads on my platform would not be a terrible idea after all. For as long as I get paid for allowing them on my page.

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I spend 2-3 hours on paid to post forums so that I can earn some cash rewards by utilizing my free time. I use my earnings to pay for domain renewal and hosting renewal. For example, when I received payment from bizdustry, I used for my domain renewals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock