Creating my own blog

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am planning to start my own blog site but I am not sure the ways how I'll earn and how long it's gonna take me but I definitely love writing.
What can you advise?

I am planning to start my own blog site but I am not sure the ways how I'll earn and how long it's gonna take me but I definitely love writing.
What can you advise?

Whether you’re starting a new blog or growing an existing one, here are 11 ways to make money blogging:

1. Choose a profitable niche
  2. Build an email list
  3. Write sponsored product reviews
  4. Sell advertising placements
  5. Join an affiliate marketing program
  6. Offer services
  7. Sell digital products
  8. Sell physical products
  9. Create a membership community
  10. Monetize YouTube videos
  11. Produce a podcast and get a sponsor
Most bloggers start earning in a period of 6-12 months of when they start blogging. But that largely depends on the time and effort they put in, and how they monetize their blog.

My advise is that you should go ahead and create the blog. Don't think of money first. The first thing to consider when you want to start your blog is the value your blog will be giving the readers, not money. If you love writing, as you say, then go ahead and create the blog.

Whether you’re starting a new blog or growing an existing one, here are 11 ways to make money blogging:

1. Choose a profitable niche
  2. Build an email list
  3. Write sponsored product reviews
  4. Sell advertising placements
  5. Join an affiliate marketing program
  6. Offer services
  7. Sell digital products
  8. Sell physical products
  9. Create a membership community
  10. Monetize YouTube videos
  11. Produce a podcast and get a sponsor
Most bloggers start earning in a period of 6-12 months of when they start blogging. But that largely depends on the time and effort they put in, and how they monetize their blog.
^ These are good tips. I've thought about starting my own blog many times, but have no idea about any of the things you've mentioned (except for the advertising/exposure part.)
What would be great would be a site that pays you per blog, regardless of how many views.
👍👍

^ These are good tips. I've thought about starting my own blog many times, but have no idea about any of the things you've mentioned (except for the advertising/exposure part.)
What would be great would be a site that pays you per blog, regardless of how many views.
👍
Your goal as blogger should be to get approval for google adsense. There are other ways you can monetise your blog, but few other can be matched that can match google adsense in terms of reward. And the few that can reward you well has some requirements you must met. Do the best thing to continuing updating your blog till you your continue to increase.

Creating a blog is not a day's job. It would require sufficient amount of your time in other to learn the principle of it's operation. It would require your resources in order to kick off.
But in the long run it pays.

I also want to start a blog but I'm being limited by capital. There are tool hat it's best to put for and use if you want to blog, and I would prefer to pay for the domain name and hosting for two to three years.

It'lltake you quite a while like you admitted but once you've built a loyal community that also visit your blog regularly, I assure you there are different ways of earning - top of which is Google Adsense and selling of advert spaces, affiliate marketing as well

What can you advise?
Monetizing a blog is not a piece of cake. First and foremost, it would necessitate a great deal of your energy to master the fundamentals of its
function. It would demand your funds to get started but the struggle definitely pays off finally.

Obtaining Google AdSense acceptance should be your objective as a blogger.
Although there are various ways to monetize your blog, few of them can compare to Google Adsense in terms of rewards.
And those few have criteria you must meet in order to receive a good reward.
Do your best to keep updating your blog so that it continues to grow.

Obtaining Google AdSense acceptance should be your objective as a blogger.
Although there are various ways to monetize your blog, few of them can compare to Google Adsense in terms of rewards.
And those few have criteria you must meet in order to receive a good reward.
Do your best to keep updating your blog so that it continues to grow.
Got it! Thank you for the tip. I’ll go check out the criteria you’re talking about and maybe I’ll start planning how I’ll work on my content from there.

Do you have writing skills? Do you have SEO and digital marketing skill? Try blogging only when your answer is Yes, It is not easy to become a successful blogger. I had to work years before I received my first payment.

Creating your own blog is a great way to share your ideas with the world. Before you start, you'll need to decide on the type of blog you want to create and the platform you want to use. Once you've decided, you'll need to create an account with the chosen platform, set up the design and layout, and start writing content. You should also consider setting up social media accounts to share your blog and attract readers. Lastly, you'll need to promote your blog by reaching out to other blogs, joining blog communities, and leveraging your social media accounts.

Starting your own blog is a very good decision. Most blogs are based on one's passions and skills. So you have a lot to post in them and you can gain traffic if you learn advertisment skills available. Then when you have traffic, monetizing your blog will be easy.

If you want to create a blog in order to make money, never do it because it is very difficult to make money from your blog.However, if you want to blog because you are passionate about writing, you can try blogging and in the mean time you also make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back