Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was curious about this, because I think it'd be cool to have a ticket system for my sites, where people can report bugs, big or small. Because if my site starts to have problems and I miss it, I would hope one of my users catches it. Is there any ticket system, preferably free, where a user can send a report to me as the site owner about what's going on? Maybe even provide image proof of a bug or issue they witnessed.

You might not even know that your website contains bugs no matter how hard you try to test run it. Creating a ticket system and receiving feedback is one very good we have finally getting them.

Most of websites are using ZenDesk platform which is an extension that could be purchased from hoster or license code installer of Zendesk itself and doesn't take time to code all this as ZenDesk provides all functionnalities required for such operation.

I use free content management systems to build websites., I don't know if the programs I am currently using have any bugs. I do not have any kind of bug related reporting system

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back