Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think this would be a cool idea, to see a site that emulates older sites that are no longer with us, or are hard to find. I just like the nostalgic feel of seeing old sites, especially on the hardware they ran on.

Anyway, does anyone here have a site like that? That emulates an older site?

I started writing on a site called helium a long time ago, I think creating a site like that would be really cool. It was a writing site that allowed writers to write for upfront payments, had a lot of contests, and you could earn $3 per month just by rating articles.

Well that's a good idea but people still always want new innovation that's why old website needs to be updating itself for users to keep preferring it to any other one. However, I think forums websites do it.

I started writing on a site called helium a long time ago, I think creating a site like that would be really cool. It was a writing site that allowed writers to write for upfront payments, had a lot of contests, and you could earn $3 per month just by rating articles.
I think $3 per month is very low except you normally get other benefit from the site, like you redirect traffic to your website or you usually get information that helps you build yourself

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back