What's new

Create a logo online?

You can use wix.com to create logos for your project and other graphic documents online.
It's a simple-to-use website with some great features that make creating logos easier. It also includes samples.

I haven't seen or actually heard much about Panzoid, but from what I know about design, Photoshop isn't great for designing logos. Photoshop is raster-based and not vector-based, so there are limitations when it comes to logo design, but Oasis doesn't use online tools. Adobe Illustrator is the best software for logo design

You can use wix.com to create logos for your project and other graphic documents online.
It's a simple-to-use website with some great features that make creating logos easier. It also includes samples.
Wix is not a logo creator, it is a website builder. By using wix you will be able to build websites. You can use it for free but for a more flexible website, you need to pay for a subscription.

I want to create logos, banners, and thumbnails for my project, but I lack the experience to do so. Are there any similar tools to Panzoid that can provide an "online tool" that is straight forward to use, unlike Adobe Photoshop?
Yes you can create logo and banners for your business just by one click. You can type logo maker free on google. Top 4 websites are best match for you thankyou

Canva is exactly what you're looking for. It provides an easy to use editor that includes a bunch of premade graphics and images. They even give you access to stock images and graphics.

I recommend paying for their subscription, as it gives you access to even more graphics, videos, images, etc. you can even make videos on Canva.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back