Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is " Cracked"?

Cracked is a site which is related to humor.If you can write good articles then you can apply for writer by filling a forum which is free. They accept all members but article should be unique and good.

How much I will earn?

You can earn between the range of 50$ to 250$.Mostly article pays 100$ per approved article. But it depends on the article quality.

How to join?

If you have best writing skills then you can join here

https://www.cracked.com/

What is " Cracked"?

Cracked is a site which is related to humor.If you can write good articles then you can apply for writer by filling a forum which is free. They accept all members but article should be unique and good.

How much I will earn?

You can earn between the range of 50$ to 250$.Mostly article pays 100$ per approved article. But it depends on the article quality.

How to join?

Is the income there according to visitors or readers in the approved article? Or just posting and the rewards are posting articles?

It seems like they pay a nice amount of money per article. Could you share some more details about the requirements of an article in order to be approved by them?

Is the income there according to visitors or readers in the approved article? Or just posting and the rewards are posting articles?
No, you have to apply for writed post by filling a forum. Then after you ll get approval of owner ,you ll follow the instructions to write articles.

Cracked is an established humour platform and prides itself as America's number 1 humour website. However, it'll take time and pure talent to be able to break through to the top.
It's not my genre so I'll suck at that.

usually if the reward is 50 dollars and above for sure the exam or the assignment is difficult to succeed, Most of the people who work on that site will fail because of the difficulty of passing the exam.

usually if the reward is 50 dollars and above for sure the exam or the assignment is difficult to succeed, Most of the people who work on that site will fail because of the difficulty of passing the exam.
That's why I wrote that they need high quality articles . And I am sure any one from us ll get success to pass the exam on that site one day. Because skills are God gifted and all people have different types of skills. So hopefully my this post ll help skilled members to get success on that platform and they ll be able to earn high rewards for their work

That's why I wrote that they need high quality articles . And I am sure any one from us ll get success to pass the exam on that site one day. Because skills are God gifted and all people have different types of skills. So hopefully my this post ll help skilled members to get success on that platform and they ll be able to earn high rewards for their work
You are right, but if you want to join the platform we have to have a lot of patience, because if we don't pass the test we have to repeat it over and over again until it works and you shouldn't feel bored.

This website is for professional writers with insane skills. Yes reward per article is good,but for members like me is impossible because I have no idea how to do professional humour articles.

It seems that it pays a lot for an article ... and that increases the chances of us being disqualified. Anyway, the site seems legit and if we have a little creativity we can earn some good money.

What is " Cracked"?

How much I will earn?

How to join?

Sites like this needs people with good writing skills and very good with either tier 1 countries or native speakers. I'm still working on my writing skills

Sites like this needs people with good writing skills and very good with either tier 1 countries or native speakers. I'm still working on my writing skills
You can save these types of sites in your memory notes. When you feel you have enough writing skills then you can apply there. It's free .

It was a long time ago when I received an invite to try cracked. It is a good site because I am fond of humor and comedy. However the articles can be paid high but the question is the approval. No, I have not tried submitting yet because my humor is more on the local scene. I am not comfortable in writing English jokes and gags. I am afraid that I will be wasting my time. Once in a while I visit the site to read when I have spare time.

Wow it seems this particular site pays really well. I will give the site to some of my friends looking to earn money by paid writing. But since the price is high, it might be difficult to pass their criteria.

Well, there's no harm in trying.

I have written a couple of humor articles and stories, however, I am not a humor writer. In my experience, humor is one of the most difficult genres to write. I have been trying to publish my works on mainstream media since a long time but never succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back