What's new

cPanel and Plesk 2022 Price Increases

Steve

Acquaintance
Sep 14, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Host companies have started to receive emails from cPanel confirming the news that cPanel Partner pricing and cPanel Store pricing would be increasing from the start of 2022. It soon emerged that Plesk had sent out a similar email. Ever since the first increase in June 2019 was announced. I just stopped using CPanel all together and started using DirectAdmin.. I honestly haven't looked back. I highly suggest making the change, its not worth it sticking with cPanel or Plesk.

I don't know why they choose to increase their prices this year, this will make them lose some customers because many are looking for cheaper alternative to cpanel, or plesk, I will have to verify this.

A couple of months ago, cPanel and Plesk, announced that their service licenses would see a rise in price effective January 1rst, 2022. This, of course, has brought some massive attention towards the control panel tools, some of it not so good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back