What's new

cPanel alternatives

Deleted member 403

So, I just found a web hosting company that doesn't offer cPanel for their hosting plans. I have only worked with cPanel so far for all my websites and forums. What alternatives are there?

cPanel is one of the most popular web hosting control panel manage. I have never used it therefore I cannot say anything about pros and cons, however, based on my understand I believe a lot of webmaster and website owners prefer cpanel.

I don't think that there are any website hosting service that do not utilise the cpanel control tool on their website management panel. I am quite amazed that there's a possibility whereby they will be and hosting service that doesn't make use of the cpanel control tool.

That is also a surprise to me too. That a website hosting company will not offer or does not have the cpanel tool in their hosting kitty. That's a new one though

I use cpanel and I am quite happy with this web hosting control panel manager. Therefore, I have never looked for Cpanel alternatives, in fact I do not know much about the alternatives.

I use cpanel and I am quite happy with this web hosting control panel manager. Therefore, I have never looked for Cpanel alternatives, in fact I do not know much about the alternatives.
Maybe you are not aware that c panels have increased their prices try checking their new prices and verify, that is why there is now need for people to look for other alternatives.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back