Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Anyone gone out to get tested for Covid-19? My mother recently got tested for it, came out positive, and now she has to stay home for the next 2 weeks. She is in the increased risk group, so I have a feeling it is going to be a little hard for her. My father got it back when they didn't include taste and smell reduction as a symptom, and is still recovering his taste and smell (Feb-May).

I never did covid19 test and i don't think im gonna do it i think it is better to make our immune system more strongest
by eating healthy food and cut the sugar and junk foods and not pay attention to viruses and diseases

I never got tested since i never had any of the symptoms of this virus. But still it would be better to do a test just in case you are asymptomatic

I never got tested because i don't have any symptom ... but if i have , ofcourse i do got test :)

This covid has so much meaning behind it is not only what media promotes about it through fear, it is about what you accept within you as beliefs, that s why there are two separate groups about covid, by the way COvid affects the RNA codes which it edits in your genes not DNA so taking a DNA test is useless doesn t change anything that s why also with the controversary isssues that the test sometimes is positve sometimes is negative...

A week ago I got tested once at home and the second time was a district test. I had a heat of 38,9 CZ but luckily after I took the medication it went down pretty fast until it was nothing to worry about, my first symptom was cooling I sneezed about 70 times a day so after that happened I knew that something is wrong and that I might have the virus so I had to check it out to make sure I don't go around the people I love and accidently give it to them...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back