Courses or have knack for art?

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a family member who has a knack for drawing. She just had the talent for it early on & only got better as she learned newer techniques. So I was wondering, how many of you had the knack for art & how many just had the desire & learned?

I definitely enjoy admiring other's skills more than honing my own. I haven't really taken the time to learn how to draw but I've dabbled with oil pastels. I'm more of a writer myself when it comes to art. I remember spending hours just listening to music as a drew with oil pastels. I still have small collection of them I will have to find them so I can share.

I'm a terrible artist, so I definitely had to learn the "skills" I've acquired, but my sister and father both have natural talent for art and are quite skilled. They have an eye for detail that I just could never replicate! I admire those who have that talent, it is a truly incredible thing to have an eye for art!

Even though I've always had a knack for art, I did some courses to learn certain industry techniques. This has played a major part in my success as a freelancer. It's one thing to possess talent, but if you don't hone it, you'll never achieve your full potential.

I definitely enjoy admiring other's skills more than honing my own. I haven't really taken the time to learn how to draw but I've dabbled with oil pastels. I'm more of a writer myself when it comes to art. I remember spending hours just listening to music as a drew with oil pastels. I still have small collection of them I will have to find them so I can share.
basically it is the same with me, i have this great admiration for people that are showcasing their skills and talent, but i do not so much enjoy myself doing that same thing, even if i do it much more better than the person.

If you have the desire to learn a new skill, it's possible to do so. This is true for many hobbies, including painting. Even if you don't think you have a natural talent for art, with enough practice and determination, you can develop your skills and create beautiful paintings. So, if you have an interest in painting, don't let a lack of natural talent hold you back. Instead, grab your supplies and start practicing today, you can start with painting by numbers. With time and effort, you'll be amazed at what you can create.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back