Not open for further replies.

Bigron

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 21, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering if starting a podcast would be a good idea with respect to finances that could be accrued, especially I am very good at communication

I was wondering if starting a podcast would be a good idea with respect to finances that could be accrued, especially I am very good at communication
If you are someone who has its foot set in social media then starting a podcast is really a nice idea. Recently, I have noticed youtubers have started a new trend of starting podcast though it was always in the market but was not that common and less number of people were aware of it but currently it is becoming the most common trend. If you have a good number of audience in any social media site it will be easy for you start, if not it will take time but you are consistent and provided quality content to audience then with time it will grow.

If you are someone who has its foot set in social media then starting a podcast is really a nice idea. Recently, I have noticed youtubers have started a new trend of starting podcast though it was always in the market but was not that common and less number of people were aware of it but currently it is becoming the most common trend. If you have a good number of audience in any social media site it will be easy for you start, if not it will take time but you are consistent and provided quality content to audience then with time it will grow.
Yes this is very true. I would hope to grow a good social media following and be able to increase my audience. What platforms would be good for me to release the podcast on?

Yes this is very true. I would hope to grow a good social media following and be able to increase my audience. What platforms would be good for me to release the podcast on?
In my opinion it will best, if you first focus on growimg your social media populality. In today's world youtube, instagram and facebook is indeed a best way to showcase your skill and to interact with large number of audience. Once you achieve success on social media you can start your podcasts because not all podcast are able to make good earnings it require strategies and the simplest strategy according to me is first gain loyal audience and then shift them from one platform to another.

ThIs is a very good suggestion and I agree that social media is very crucial in gaining an audience. So I think it’s best to be active on social media but particularly on pages that will relate with my prospective podcast theme

I guess that podcasts could be profitable as there are so many personalities who are being involved in this business. Podcasts could become profitable when you invite popular people.

Getting popular people on a podcast will increase the podcast revenue by an immeasurable extent. This is easier said than done, though. When do you guys think is the optimal time for a podcast episode to last ?

Getting popular people on a podcast will increase the podcast revenue by an immeasurable extent. This is easier said than done, though. When do you guys think is the optimal time for a podcast episode to last ?
It is one of the most important thing to consider in a podcast. Getting the important people to the podcast we definitely increase the amount to make from it. I think people are beginning to like podcasting.

It is one of the most important thing to consider in a podcast. Getting the important people to the podcast we definitely increase the amount to make from it. I think people are beginning to like podcasting.
This is a very credible point. Podcasting has really become a popular means of communication and I believe it is definitely on its way to becoming a staple of mass media. The fact that they are also accessible on almost every device helps to increase your audience

Podcasting has been getting popular lately and it has been an avenue where you can increase your amount of income becuase its one of the basic means of communication .

Podcasting has been getting popular lately and it has been an avenue where you can increase your amount of income becuase its one of the basic means of communication .
This is very true. It has really become a lucrative source of income if you market it heavily to the right target audience. I would like to know the dynamics regarding the amount of money paid per stream on any platform, if anyone would care to share

This is in fact one of the most popular business is nowadays because a lot of people are beginning to become used to podcast. You can be able to make a lot of money from it.

People are not just going to patronize you because you have a podcast but instead if you have an idea on what the podcast is going to be spreading and is related to your business then that is good idea.

I don't know much about the profitability about of podcast, but it should be profitable. I some people who are into it and they seem to be making best out of it. So, starting it is really a good idea because even if you don't make much money from it, it'll help to promote your brand.

Since you're good at communication, you have one step ahead of others. Podcast business will be a good one for you but you must Al's be able to generate audience to the podcast

Since you're good at communication, you have one step ahead of others. Podcast business will be a good one for you but you must Al's be able to generate audience to the podcast
Yes, I think appealing to the masses is very important. I believe the key to this is to make the content spoken about interesting and to be unpredictable. There should also be a cool vibe and some humour

I think it is very profitable if done with some proficiency. I know of some folks that earn very well through the same. In fact it's a business model that almost every one is aspiring to do in this trying times.

I think it is very profitable if done with some proficiency. I know of some folks that earn very well through the same. In fact it's a business model that almost every one is aspiring to do in this trying times.
It is one of the lucrative venture that you can try out at this time. It is definitely one of the best thing to do to earn reasonable amount of money an a very easy way.

It is one of the lucrative venture that you can try out at this time. It is definitely one of the best thing to do to earn reasonable amount of money an a very easy way.
Podcast is truly a very lucrative venture because it is what is in Vogue presently and you will definitely make huge amount of money from it, if you have the needed knowledge around it.

Starting a podcast can be fun, engaging and lucrative. Depending on your goals, you could be starting a podcast as a fun hobby, a side hustle or as a business right from the get-go. In this article, we’ll explain how to start a podcast, including the must-dos, the don’ts and how to earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back